Reviews for The Little White Bumblebee
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Very interesting/perplexing concept...just another of the many mysteries surrounding Dumbledore's power. I'm just curious how Hermione knew so much about Dumbledore's rebirth (more than Harry & Ginny). Thanks for writing!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I found that both sweet and touching! Great job!
jcheetahgirl40 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
great chapter!is this a one-shot? *hopes for a no*
shortvolleyballgirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
update soon!
The Potter Monitor chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
This is an interesing idea, and one that has been skillfully executed. Interesting.
Priestess Kohana chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Wow, what an awesome idea. I loved it! Fantastic job and keep up the amazing work!

K
lilyandjames2790 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wow, that is a realy interesting and unique concept. I love how it could be possible too, especially since his tomb did go up in flames... Now you've got my brain going and wondering if this coul dbe true. Well I suppose we'll find out in a few days!
deathbycookie15 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
That was probably the wierdest thing I have ever read...seriously. I enjoyed it emensly, was so cool..
Ginny Guerra chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Quite an interesting theory.
twinklewind chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Well, it's MY first time experiencing the theory of rebirth, but I admit, there is the phoenix link...and especially with JKR saying "back in some form" in deathly hallows...

I found it interesting and intriguing, but not spectacularly developed as a story...great idea though, and I'm still curious about Dumbledore's previous lives...keep writing!
Mystical Magical Me chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
wow... I can onestly say that i would not of thought of that theory. But how strange must it be to have the 150 year old headmaster you looked up to for 8 years of your life, siddenly wanderig around your house in nappies?

Still, interesting play on it. Will there be any more to this story?
AluraEmbrey chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Um... well thats an interesting idea... I'm a bit wierded out, I'll admit it. But its still interesting... lol
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
You always have the most interesting stories...honestly. Very cute, if a little odd. Sadly, I have a perfect picture in my head of a chubby little red-headed baby Dumbledore talking in that "age-old-wisdom" voice of his to his dumbfounded "parents"...It's a little scary, actually.
crystallized lace chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Very good and not something I had thought of much. Hopefully, you'll be writing more, right? Good job anyhow!
lemonwedges4 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007