Reviews for At World's End
Tibricel Tibby chapter 16 . 2/17
Ending was a little more abiguituitus then I would have liked. Personally I for some reason thought that they might have decided to fight back but by employing a strategy much like his father and say the four of them were in on it. They still have Unit 1 and Rei so they could have started a 3rd Impact event and rewrote reality to give them another chance. Just a thought. Fun storie enjoyed it like I said Just seems a little to abrupt and abiguituitus.
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
ah Asuka the eternal hypocrite
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
hmm unit one S2 Organ...but it still ran out of power 5min later ...hmm
SeanHicks4 chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Interesting story. That insight into the alternate universes was cool in a slightly creepy way, I could totally see a spinoff where you just have him witness some totally off the wall ones fomr other fanfics, just for laughs like a misato deaged, a raised different shinji, or even crossovers like the superwomen of eva series.
Samael chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
I was right! You did an Anno on me!

Good job, this story was awesome - although I still want to kill you for that ending.
Samael chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
Almost finished! I'm thinking this may be a mind-fuck ending worthy of Anno - let's find out.
Samael chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Just read the first chapter - a real interesting take on a relationship between Shinji and Misato. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
xander chapter 16 . 7/20/2010
osome story, keep up the shinji/misato pairing
blackdeathmessenger chapter 16 . 1/3/2008
i don't suppose you know the name of you sequeal yet?
RI100014 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I'm so fucking scared. Right here,standing on the edge of chapter one. If I let myself dream it would appear someone has finally tried to attack the subject so many of us have thrown uselessly about : Shinji/Misato. What are they, and is what they are right, real, productive, or just plain residentially convenient. I hope to hell this first chapter is an glimpse into the outline of the story. Because (and this was my frustration) if this veers off course and goes blundering around somewhere else, I'll have one more nitch in my jaw from grinding my teeth so very hard.

Till next time...Adios.
whyNd.Heck chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
lolol i love how you have portrayed asuka here...really enjoying the story so far :]
Etinarg12 chapter 16 . 11/28/2007
WOW! I really really liked your story. Your writing is very sophisticated and smooth. It flows very well and is enjoyable to read. Especially with one of the more complicated shows out there, yo udid a really nice job. It would be cool if you ever did do a sequel!
envayne chapter 16 . 10/27/2007
ending was confusing but it was danm near the best evangelion story i have ever read and yes i know i spelled danm wrong but i had too incase you had that filter thing on anyway, niice story and may i ask if there really is a game that you were talking about, the one Don, shinji and asuka played, im interested...well again great story ;)
I did it for the lulz chapter 16 . 7/12/2007
Ambiguous ending is ambiguous.

Needs moar Shinji x Misato and less of, well, everything else.
Thy Lord Ishballa chapter 16 . 7/11/2007
Brah, mostus awesomus. Seriously. Can't wait for the sequel, prequel, whatever you end up doing. Seriously. Seriously bad ass, and by that I mean seriously good. Seriously. See ya, brah.