Reviews for Lessons of Nature
PFTones3482 chapter 12 . 1/29
Oy. Bro. It is SO HARD to find good MSB fanfiction. Like, I've been marathoning the series these last few days because I was feeling nostalgic.
And HOLY CRAP your writing for Carlos and DA was perfect! They are my otp for the show, and I hate that there are so few fics with them.
But yours are all really good so far, so I plan to read them all.
sophiedp chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Can you please make a sequel where the adults find out about them getting lost. Sorta like the parents reading this story. Great job on the story! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
i loved this fic! please write more, your da/carlos was aaaaamaZing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is great, I love the friendly banter between the gang. Everyone's in character! Awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
: D : D
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
cliffhanger alert !
lovingrace chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
amazing, love the phoebe/arnold pairing

_dont know why i hate wanda and arnold though but i do_

~lovingrace
Starberry-Cupcake chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
I loved it! It kept me reading all along, and I loved how different pairings went through different rythms according to their character ) it was very cool! good job!
kenz chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
awwww...i love your stories! This is one of my favorites, and i read it mostly for the Carlos & D.A., but i like the other pairings you put in. This is a really cute story! Gosh, Carlos and D.A. are just so perfect yet unperfect...ya know? Well anyway, your story was fabulous. Keep writing!

~Kenz
Neon-Night-Light chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
Absolutely loved it! So romantic but humorous. :D
ah man chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
i totally [TOTALLY] needed more keesha/tim!

what are you trying to do, kill me [dead] ?

but anyways GREAT [awesome, tripendicular]story!

:D

and before you ask,

i don't know [she really has no clue] why I am so weird [strange, odd, all around freaky.]

really, i dont.
quirky cricket chapter 12 . 7/23/2007
AW! It's so cute!
23lilly chapter 12 . 7/22/2007
aw an amazing story really loveds it 5 out of 5 stars no doubt, and i loved the ending, id be really sad except that i know u still have ur other story , so dont forget about that one as u did this one for awhile. anyway once again good job and thnx for a great story
EverAfter153 chapter 12 . 7/21/2007
Aw!

I'm so sad to see this story end, but VERY GLAD THE ENDING WAS SO GOOD! Please write more soon!
quirky cricket chapter 11 . 7/9/2007