Reviews for While You Were Sleeping: Rauru's Diary
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Awwwww! I loved the ending!
You, my friend, are a fantastic writer.
AlphaOmegaPsi chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
This was nothing short of spectacular. I laughed the whole way through.
Graces2B chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Ok, I have never played Legend of Zelda, so have no idea what it's all about XDD Despite that though, I just couldn't help but read this piece! Hilarious! LOL especially loved the Rauru's Slush-Mush episode... and the fairy thingy "stealing" his diary lol.
Gizomo chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Thanks, I needed a break from all of that slash.
Jujulica chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Hee Hee! That is so funny! Link being stuck in the chamber of sages for seven years with an old, crazy man makes one wonder... Heh heh... funny... cow go moo
mahoakitti chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Omigod, I couldn't stop laughing! XD XD XD XD XD My brother thought I was a freak while I was reading this!
Einmonim chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
I love this so very much.
Nanimonaimono chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
This screams sequel... or mabe you already wrote one? I'llo check your profile.
Saiyou-the-lover chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
*wipes tears of laughter from eyes* This has to be the funnies thing I've ever read! God, I'm gonna go read it again! Major Kudos!
PlAySw.Fire chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
I don't know why...I really don't. Why do I like this story so much? It was such a waste of my time but I can't help but smile. Oh well, if I laughed I guess it wasn't such a waste of time, thanks for the story.

A smiling reader,

PlAySw/Fire
Warrior of winds chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Ha Ha HA that was halarious I was even wondering what happend to links close and stuf now it all makes perfict sense.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
Oh, that was AWESOME. I never imagined Rauru really doing anything, especially not renting movies, making clothes, or getting out of slushy rehab. Now I feel kinda bad for the guy, being alone and bored so much of the time... but now there's Saria. XD
Kid Death chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
That is indeed complete and utter RANDOMNESS. But I enjoyed it. It just goes to prove that Rauru is a dirty old man with a five year old girl's mentality. It is rather fun to read it aloud and insert our own rather dirty comments. I had fun.
INSANEmnky chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
This was AWSOME! It is so flippin funny! I really liked the slush mush. Rauru has a liitle too much time on his hands. Wow, the game would be even beter with that in there! Lmao!
Greki chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
Um... don't take offense but this is one of the most wierdo fics i've ever seen... cool but a bit odd...

Of course that means that i possitively liked it! It's awsome, funny, amusing and interesting! Way to go!