Reviews for Somewhere
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 3 . 7/6
You know, if you do end up continuing this story, I'm fairly certain that I will enjoy it, just as I have the past 3 chapters. :)
Godogma chapter 3 . 3/26
i quite liked it even if I have no idea what the hell the crossover was.
GrammarLover chapter 1 . 3/2
Your syntax is absolutely amazing and this left me chuckling heartily. Very well done.
bobdsf1yahoo.co chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I want to read more. Like what I've read very much but I realize you wrote this years ago. Thank you, Bob
Devil Reader chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Huh...Is this a crossover with Neil Gaiman's "Welcome to the Bordertown"? Or more accurately the world of Bordertown that is the setting for his poems.

It's a great story either way!
entelejent chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
It could be interesting, though I'm not sure what's being done to Harry or where anything is.
Devil Reader chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Great story, too bad you seem to have decided to stop writing it. What does BSP stand for? I'm guessing it's his name Be Standing for Potter. But then there would have been a F in it.
GeneralStargate chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
why the hell didnt you finish this story its great
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Duude update this story is pure genuis
John chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Why don't you update this? It's so unique, interesting, and all that rot!
she who flies chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Hi. I'm sorry to bother you, especially about a fic that's no longer your priority - and that's okay, I mean, your other fics seem really good, it's just that I was looking for HP at the moment and I don't know your other source material - well, anyway.

I read your fic "Somewhere" yesterday. It's a bit short for now and didn't really take off yet, but I liked it a lot. It's well written, and interesting, and although I read about five other fics the same day yours was the one that stayed in my head. The strange, fascinating atmosphere, the interplay between all the odd characters that I don't even know and yet want to see more of, the unusual way of speaking, and all the little questions that even the first three chapters brought up - all of those ran round and round in my head to the point that I was distracted all of today.

I actually went looking for Borderland novels... And sprung up a few bucks I really should be saving in exchange for a couple of anthologies, just because the setting seems so different. (Most of the anthologies seem to be out of print... I'm now wondering where your characters show up - you said they're owned already? - and hoping that I don't miss them.)

And now tonight I can't seem to sleep, and instead of turning on the television like most people do I ended up rereading your fic... and so I decided that bothering the author seemed like the next logical step.

I mean, it's been a while since you last updated that fic, and you have other projects now, and that's all right, but all those little fascinating questions are driving me quite mad. Would it be alright if I asked you to tell me a little about them?

Like, what happened to Harry that he's running? And to Ron and Hermione that they're not along? And to Strider, for that matter, even though I've known him for maybe three paragraphs? What made the wizarding world reveal itself, and what made Harry change so much, and what on Earth does BSP stand for anyway?

...where was the story going?

Even if you don't want to answer these questions, I'd like to thank you for your effort and time, because writing is difficult. And now I'd better stop writing because I'm woozy with lack of sleep.

Good night!
Khisanth et Enan chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I so love this story!
JEvans chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
This seems to be pretty cool, and I'm sure there's a reason why Harry is talking like a pirate...just none that occur to me.
Bitter Angles chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
I feel like I'm reading Pirates of the Carebean.
Taylor1991 chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Interesting chappie. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see this updated once more.