Reviews for Magical Introduction
Brain in the Gutter chapter 1 . 1/3
This has to be one of the sweetest stories ever! So adorable! I wish there was a way to get a glimpse further on in their lives! Great job!
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Charming story
pop-a-top chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
You succeed in making Hermione very charming in your stories. Its brilliant and it makes me want to chuddle the crap out of her! Which is impossible. Anyway this is seriously cute :)
Madd Madds chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I've never seen a story about Hermione's life before Hogwarts before. I think you wrote this very well!
yay chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
loved this
Lucyole chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
omg taht was so sweet and in the end it was so full of emotion that i cired i really cry in the nend that don't happen often in story by film yes but never by books or story it was reallly amazing
arabellagrace chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wish you would expand this story
lilo chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Loved your story
brigrove chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
quite sweet
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh sweet! I noticed that nobody asked her what this boy looked like? Great story! I have to admit I would like to see this story continued on. It would make a great one.
embirlily chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
i really liked this very inspiring actually makes me want to delve deeper and continue the story... i'd like to see how this would work out good job
KieriToews chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That was absolutely brilliant! I loved it! Kudos. Brilliantly done.
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
very good :]
fiwipa chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
this was really sweet and nice! I loved how you approached Hermione's childhood, it must have been hard given her amount of magic...

really nice!
Erik MacRorie chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
A sweet, somewhat angsty story, the sort that makes you want to hunt down the kids who were teasing her and thrash them with a horsewhip. Adults tend to forget the bottomless talent of children for casual, vicious cruelty, especially towards anyone who is different.

I remember seeing a young girl, maybe eight or nine, who was waiting to catch a school bus. She wore full-leg braces very similar to those in the movie 'Forrest Gump'. While we stood there (I was waiting for a city bus) two older boys on their way to their nearby school wandered by and decided to have some fun. They started taunting the girl, and then throwing rocks at her to make her run. I chased them off, but I always wondered how many other incidents she had to endure growing up.

We're not all that different from the chimpanzees in the zoo, throwing feces at each other in dominance displays. Some day we may actually evolve into something more civilized, if we don't exterminate ourselves first.