Reviews for Magical Introduction
q.thews chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
So nice, so sad, and just when i was wondering about Arthur interest in muggle things not being mentioned... elesticity!
Thank you for sharing.
Brain in the Gutter chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
This has to be one of the sweetest stories ever! So adorable! I wish there was a way to get a glimpse further on in their lives! Great job!
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Charming story
pop-a-top chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
You succeed in making Hermione very charming in your stories. Its brilliant and it makes me want to chuddle the crap out of her! Which is impossible. Anyway this is seriously cute :)
Madd Madds chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I've never seen a story about Hermione's life before Hogwarts before. I think you wrote this very well!
yay chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
loved this
Lucyole chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
omg taht was so sweet and in the end it was so full of emotion that i cired i really cry in the nend that don't happen often in story by film yes but never by books or story it was reallly amazing
arabellagrace chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wish you would expand this story
lilo chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Loved your story
brigrove chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
quite sweet
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh sweet! I noticed that nobody asked her what this boy looked like? Great story! I have to admit I would like to see this story continued on. It would make a great one.
embirlily chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
i really liked this very inspiring actually makes me want to delve deeper and continue the story... i'd like to see how this would work out good job
SummerToewsSharp chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That was absolutely brilliant! I loved it! Kudos. Brilliantly done.
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
very good :]
fiwipa chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
this was really sweet and nice! I loved how you approached Hermione's childhood, it must have been hard given her amount of magic...

really nice!