Reviews for Eclectics
Rachel chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
Lol, plot holes! Loved this!
stella130 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I LOVE THIS!
bellegirl55 chapter 10 . 7/10/2007
that would be funny...
K. Fleer chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Haha. I really liked this.

props to you :)
tethe'alla chapter 7 . 6/22/2007
“I don’t think so. Otherwise, Cassandra’s cuts would have never scarred permanently, since that would imply that the skin cells were being replaced and therefore aging.”

jeez. how CAN you think of these things, it would require a superanalysis of the books.
tethe'alla chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
wow.

"why prince of the night is a stupid job" is the best ever.

the atrox and all of his business-ness...tsk tsk
goddess of trix chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
You make a good point on that one, I must say.
goddess of trix chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
lol! Too true. So many loop-holes for them. It's so easy to pass through loop-holes...lol
Dreamfantasy13 chapter 10 . 5/18/2007
:) Well, its been forever since I've been on... but I can't say I've been disappointed when I did! :) I absolutely loved this one... Lots and lots of fun... I think I may have to start updating again :P
ashehole chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
Lol. I was right. It was about Hector. Yay.

Does Nym want to do one about the Daughters? Is this why she is whistling so innocently? Hrm?
LovelyPriestess chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
Shackles, HA! Hector is an idiot, lowest on the IQ scale. Honestly, I was wondering that to? WHY the HELL WOULD he be dumb enough to take that as... A GIFT?

Cocky bastard...

AH! It's over? They're all so freakin' funny! :'(
ashehole chapter 9 . 5/9/2007
Lol. Hekate. Awesomeness.

Is the last chapter about Hector? o.O; D Maybe?
ashehole chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
You would think they could at least afford a couch. I mean, the Atrox has been around for so long, he hasn't accumulated any sort of money. Or, for that matter, Immortals. Like Stanton. Who've lived for a very long time... And could get money, and collect, and it grows bigger and bigger in ...money-wise? Lol. Idk.

A couch. And a t.v. o.O If I was a Follower, I'd want a t.v. to spend the days..

Batsu-chan
ashehole chapter 7 . 5/7/2007
Too many questions. ._.;
ashehole chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
Rotflmgdao.

Omfg.

Wtf.

The Atrox...getting laid. Hasn't he had...forever! to do that?

Poor Tianna. I've never felt more sorrier for her than right now, while I'm laughing my ass off.