Reviews for A Strange Encounter
CrazyCountryGirl12 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Haha! I would rather be a shape shifter. I cxouldn't leave my family. I ship team edward though. :p
xCuzImAwesomex chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Actually, I probably would've given Edward a lap dance and then slapped Bella for being indecisive. But yes, anyone-girl or gay guy, possibly straight-would've kissed Edward to see if he was as kissable as Bella made him out to be. Although, I think that Stephenie would be a little more mature seeing as she has a husband and three kids, and Edward, instead of thinking Meyer was crazy, would probably question her profusely (w/ever that means) but this was hi-larious!
AnnabethnAliceLuvr chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
that was a really cool idea :D funny 2!

i LUVd the part when she asks edward 2 bite her and then bellas response :D

i probably wouldve fainted or something though... :D

2 awesome job!

-annabethnaliceluvr! :D
acrowthatlaughs chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hey! I actually had this dream before!
CocaColaVampiress chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
LMAO at the end! That was soo freakin funy!
a.little.whimsy chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Haha, this could also be cool as a story,if you decided to extend it:)
Hubert24601 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
HECK YES I WOULD HAVE! OH MY CARLISLE! THAT'S PWN! THAT OWNS ALL. (I happen to like my caps button extremely, thank you.)

~Liz!x
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Ahaha. Okay, I'll admit, it was pretty dang funny.

I can just imagine Edward's point of view on the whole thing. As soon as Stephenie Meyer says "I love you," he's just like, "I'm out." :D
Me Bored.inc chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
omg that is to funny lol

an tocha i would do exactly that lol

i would be a crazy person

cool she found bellas and edward houses cool
Artemis Rampant chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
First off, I completely respect what you're doing here. I'm pretty pissed about Stephenie's spinelessness, too. And I think Breaking Dawn was a big, vaguely pathetic attempt to squeeze every crazy idea she could think of into one manuscript. There was nothing believable about it, even in a book about creatures that don't exist. I think this whole Twilight thing just flew off the handle.

Personally, I won't renounce my fandom. No matter what canon says or doesn't say, these books have created some *really* fun characters to play with. I'm a writer of actual fiction, too, and this place gives me an excuse to play with cliches. It just looks stupid and chick lit-esque in the real fiction world. But I'm glad that somebody around here has the guts to talk about how Twilight's been deteriorating.

Will you possibly send out messages if you manage to get something published? You're a great writer, and I'd love to read it!
crossthepondigo chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
lmaOO!

I loved what Bella said xD

Hahaha The Author was more like

a crazed fan than an author xD
Raivenne chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
i believe thats what most female fans of edward would be doing if they saw him lol
hermionejeangrangerweasley chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
I feel the same! I've renounced my fandom, but not my fanfiction writing. I mean, I even wrote in a thing about my favorite authots, "Stephenie Meyer used to be one of my favorites, but now she's not because Breaking Dawn was the worst book I've ever read."

I have 2 friends who I'm so mad at, though! They liked it! UGH! I'm ashamed of them! They don't even understand when I use three year old logic! LORD!
MidnightxRed chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
I think its a shame that your going to renounce your Fanfiction account. Your work is really really good, but its up to you and no one can stop you.

And i thought i was the only one who thought her writing style has fallen. But im glad im not.

And why would anyone not continue if something got leaked? J.K Rowling didnt say she would give up when some of the harry potter books got leaked. And neither did Seth MacFarlane when the family guy movie got leaked.

I really think its a shame that your going to leave fanfiction, and i think its terrible that people are stealing your username. I agree that you should get it copy writed.
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
hehehehehe (:

lol, i would have probally just sat their in silence and would be like.. woah!

and then.. "Hi"

and hopefully they would say hi back (:

and.. i would hug them (:

lol.