Reviews for Mass Murder 101: Lesson 1
DeathTheGal chapter 1 . 1/12
Your stories really good. I'd love to see what watari's reaction is.
Veronique Sarisandeul chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
My theory is that L is hypoglycemic (sp?) which is a medical condition where a person's body simply cannot creat and maintain a healthy level of fat. It would explain a lot.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Ryuuzaki's in troubleee *sing song voice*
Cute story. :)
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
The end made me laugh! Awesome story!
durpadupDORP chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I demand that you make another follow up story!

if you don't i'll die from... umm... i don't know what ill die from but it will be your fault!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
loved it.
Anime Writer R chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
...awww That was an awsome mixture of funny and cute LOLz! And you kept them mostly in character! I love you and your righting style miss!

-Rei-chama
Ioga chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Here's to some chainsaw lovin' from Watari! 3

I liked it how Light was juggling around the him-as-a-different-person theory. It's an interesting psychological theme, and I'd read a bunch of L & Light fics already without running into this variation. And aww, the way he brought it up with L. The "generally there's kissing" part felt a bit more awkward, in comparison.

Minor nitpicks: praytell - pray tell, there's spaces missing around "-"s when they're used as m-dashes ("less foggy-and as they pulled apart" - foggy - and as) - this seems to be a common upload problem.

All in all, definitely a fun read. Thanks for this!
gyo mapuri chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
.ah, i found some Raito/L which is very unfluffy yet romantic. and the atmosphere was very formal yet so funny. "pardon?" that was a very formal way to ask "repeat please". it was so adorable. Raito-kun was actually adorable hadn't he had such a hardened personality to the point of distancing himself from everybody. not in an obvious way of course. cliche? but it has a distinct feel. of course different people captures different emotions emerging from a similar "view". ah, it really is so awesome. a sequel might be nice...LOL

thankx very much. keep writing. take care and GOD bless.

;Dgyo
lalalah chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was a funny fic, I liked how both of them were embarassed, and I really enjoyed the awkwardness - two geniuses being awkward's a rather appealing thought -
As for why does L only weigh fifty kilos when eating only sweets, that's simple. People that eats lots - I mean loads - of sweets tend to grow fat because they eat those between meals and still eat complete meals, so basically they're eating much more than what their body needs for survival and they're eating things that are full of fat/sugar/syntetic fat/other thingies. Hence they're eating too much, and eating too many unhealthy things, which in reasonable quantities would not harm the body. Apparently, L's diet consists of sweets only, which means no proteins/lipids which are what built the body. So what he's eating, even though unhealthy, is so poor in nutrients that he won't ever grow fat. Yet he's most likely to have a lack of vitamins. The sugar is used by his brain and the small amount of skin he's got on his bones is thanks to the fat contained by the cakes. If he'd ate normal meals plus his sweet diet, then he'd be fat. Besides, when you don't sleep enough you loose a lot of weigh, and muscles weigh more than body fat, so if he did any sport he'd weigh more.
Sorry, didn't mean to sound like a teacher *blushes*
Dragonist chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love this. Raito is too serious. L is too innocent. AFter so many angsty thoughts, this story makes me happy.

...

Well, mostly Watari with a chainsaw dedicated to preserving L's virtue. Chainsaws gone wild!
LycheePanda chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I LOVED IT!

And as for his wight L Is L what do you expect? XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
cute in all the best ways. and much extra credit for the mental image of Watari bursting in with a chainsaw. i see him chasing a panicing Light around the room while L makes semisarcastic comments from his computer chair.
Dotti55 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
lol A CHAINSAW? Lol...loved it by the way. Really cute.
xxlostdreamerxz chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
hahaha how cute!

i look forward to reading more of your Death Note fics! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »