Reviews for Everyone Casts Black Shadows
xXMidnightEssenceXx chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
cn u please update... THIS YEAR?

Updated: 10-02-07
IamThePasserby chapter 9 . 10/3/2007
*waits with wide eyes* mewantmore mewantmore mewantmore...
Saranha de Angelo chapter 9 . 10/3/2007
Ooh...this is really good! Please continue when you get a chance!
Querida115 chapter 9 . 10/3/2007

yay! bella lived!

not yay, victoria did too.

loved the chapter! can't wait for the next update!

(in secret code, that means update soon!)

Querida115 chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
Love the story! Finish that eighth chapter AS SOON AS YOU CAN! xD
tigerhoss3709 chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
I'm really sorry to hear about that...I would NEVER hate you just because you didn't get a CHAPTER out fast enough! I mean, I've gotta wait HOW long before the next book comes out?
tigerhoss3709 chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
Chapter seven is my favorite so far! ...What IS Cody's power, anyway? I want to know!
ryndc-chan chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
sry bout ur tragedy take ur time and b with ur family
IamThePasserby chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Ok, just lettin' you know that I am reading it, i just haven't reviewed yet because I'vwe been short on time - once I do have the time,however, I will return and review every chapter in depth so that you can fully under stand how much I am LOVING THIS!

Love you - The Passerby
musicismybf227 chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
SydB chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
The story was... unexplainable. It was terrific. I know you just updated it some days ago but can you please get the next chapter out and you should make it from Victoria's point of view. Like make it from when she started planning it up until she see's Bella and make her think that she thought it wasn't going to be that easy and just taking Bella and then going back to Edward's point of view. Anyways great story and you should really think about doing your own stories that you made up cuz from what I'm reading your writing talent is wonderful.
kelseylulu chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
well...when are you updating?
Secretly Rotten chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
o cliffy! please update soon!
ryndc-chan chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
well the suspense is making me get even more interested in the story so please update soon
melodious reverie chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
Eek! cliffy! Great job with this chapter! please update soon.