Reviews for To be Death's Master
PrincessSwifty chapter 19 . 7/24/2003
i hate you, but im dying to know whats happened to my taichi
SylverBlade chapter 19 . 6/19/2003
I love this story, it's so awesome and so well-written! I just read all of it so far, and I'm very impressed! *chants* Update! Update! Update! _'
Jen Derosa chapter 17 . 9/6/2002
make the next chapter !
Aria7 chapter 16 . 6/4/2002
You have no idea how long it took me to find this fic again! You see now I'm an author and I get to log in!*hehe,sweatdrops* Great few chapters but one question, why the hell were Momoe *spell.?* Jun and Jim taken to the digiworld? Please explain soon! I was just thinking...Davis probably wouldn't be too happy if he found out that almost/all the original group could evolve to ultimate, Oh no no... Actually that would be kinda funny to see... Oh well update soon!_
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2002
Ikkie?cute...
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 15 . 5/5/2002
*giggles* I just have to say that I LOVED the part of that last chapter where the kids were complaining about Japanese dub jobs done to American stuff. That was just...great. I loved it.
Ragamuffin chapter 14 . 4/16/2002
::Dear Rocke:: *punches air* Fianlly you've updated, and it's taken me long enough to review, ne? This chapter further supports my theories that whenever you get writer's block, write about Jun and secondly that she was only leading Yama on! I've got this great idea for a fic all played ou tin my head, it's so hilarious, but I haven't found time to develop it. *hands you some cookies* Eat up, you deserve it, and hurry up with the next chapter! _~ ::dragonfire::
Ragamuffin chapter 13 . 2/25/2002
::Dear Rocke:: AAIIII! School has been so much work for me...at least now I'm finally getting back on track and updating my profile. Sorry I haven't been able to keep in touch and the fact that I've been cast in my school Spring Sing isn;t going to help much either. Keep wiritng, Rocke! I'll always review! _~ ::dragonfire::
Yeah well i'm still stuck with reruns chapter 13 . 1/29/2002
Well, I hear voices in my head and they don't like me...but they like this fic! _ Tamers is nice, but it's no first season. Keep writing!
Butterfly chapter 13 . 1/27/2002
Shoes?
dragonfire don't bother me.I'm reading chapter 12 . 12/30/2001
::Dear Rocke:: Great chpater! I wonder if the memory stuff will remain permantently...

Oh I'm sick, stop bothering me! I coulnd't talk two days ago. You should have seen me, I was the quietest person in the whole theater at Lord of the Rings. My friends kept talking to me and I couldn't say a thing! Bugger.

About Gundam Wing...Quatre ROCKS!

::dragonfire::
Peg 'o Light chapter 12 . 12/28/2001
You HAVE! to continue this!, its HILARIOUS!
df chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
::Dear R&R:: Hey! Are you still alive? Tried contacting, but I guess your e-mail isn't working. Write your story...and write me too! ::df::
Aria chapter 11 . 11/27/2001
That is one great story, i was dissapointed at the end but only because you havent finishedit yet. Please, please please up date i have read absolutly loads of fics but yours has to be one of the best. So please keep writing!
Phobias chapter 11 . 11/19/2001
The fic rocks, but it sucks that you don't accept anonymous reviews. Maybe you haven't un-checked it on your profile yet. Log-in and un-check it! I['m sure others who hadn't signed in yet ewanted to read thie fic! Keep up the good work, rocke!