Reviews for Facing Facts
kiko280 chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Wow... Wat a sad death..:'(
BoomPowMina chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I AM GRINNING LIKE A MANIAC! I LOVED THIS STORY SOOO MUCH! IT WAS PERFECT! YOU ARE AWESOME, GOOD JOB! THANK YOU FOR POSTING!
BoomPowMina chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
KISS ALREADY! Jesus...
BoomPowMina chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
NOW BACK TO SASUSAKU PLEASEEEEE
BoomPowMina chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
D': Poor Kakashi! Poor Sakura! I like NejiTen, dont get me wrong, but POOR SAKURA! HOW COULD YOU NEJIIIIII! GRRRRR SASUKE COMFORT HER! NOW!
TheMasterOfEmocorns chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
I really liked this story of yours. It is really good.
I should also thank you (or be mad at you, I'm not really sure) You see I've begun to write a Naruto fanfic of my own and I couldn't get it together lest I got LeeTen as a side-pairing and it grieved me a great deal that I couldn't get NejiTen to fit and I NEEDED a pairing to happen there. But after I read this fanfic of yours I suddenly got my inspiration back for how I could get Neji into the story, sure he became a bit out of character, but I got my NejiTen and in the same time, I succeeded to fill a plot-hole.
Once again, thanks. ;)
Runaway Wordette chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
This was crzy amazing! You added great subplots to compliment your main plot and you made the characters your own while keeping them in character! You came up with a great story for Temari, Ino, and Shikamaru! You ended it gracefully with a perfect choice! I reallly really enjoyed this. Thank you so much!
OlivHarvestLily chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
I was on my phone when I read this so I couldn't review so basicly I read the fic a couple of weeks ago but I thought you still deserved a review for this great fic! xx It was sweet and awesome so well done my friend!
Sibrael chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
I loved the tonic part of this chapter, it was really sweet.
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
Hyuuga as much bastard as Sasuke, he have no rights to have a voice in Sakuras life. He did thing no better then Sasuke did - he help her then just used her
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Still, Neji here is such a bastard, how could he do it to Sakura, he could at lest be honest with Sakura in a 1st place, anf Sakura still acts like he did nothing... i dont undertand it
xStarryyAngellx chapter 11 . 8/28/2009