Reviews for The Nuclear Family
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hope you don't mind me dropping a review.

It was nice, a bit of closure.. and a rather amusing Ichigo. XD
oneluckyduck Sponge Fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Ahh! Drop-down name menu! No!

I just felt like sneezing...

This story is awesome! I really liked it, and am favoriting it on my computers favorites list-it's that good.:)Poor Ichigo...
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Interesting future of Kaien and his friends.
Elen chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Great story. I was definitely surprised by the fact that you hid the fact that Kaien did not just return to his family all nice and patched up, but instead in a jar. Very realistic depiction of events and characterization, while being wry in humor.
magicsmith chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
A nice take and very wry. As usual good work. Look forward to your next story.
CJ chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Wonderful! I like the genle humor (the chuckling kind) the tinge of sadness and what-could-have-been. But ultimately to me its a story of a survivor, how nothing can diminish who you are regardless of how you look like now, sniffs. I love it, well done. I am looking forward for more of your stories. :) p.s. I also like Ichigo's reaction, very realistic.
rukilala chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I love that you're exploring post-Hueco Mundo possibilities.

This was sweet; it's nice that you're rebuilding the relationships between Kaien and Rukia, and Kaien and his sister.

It was very well written and in character. And I loved Ichigo's awkward moment.

Hope you update soon!

kitsunefire chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
A very interesting twist on that particular arrancar. Nice job, it was a good read.
SeleneHarker chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This was very sweet, but at the same time nostalgic and a little sad. I love that Rukia saved what was left of Kaien, how strong their relationship is, and the fact that the Kurosakis are related to the Shibas. I've often wondered where Ichigo and Kaien's similarities come from and that seems like the most logical explanation. Great story, kudos!