Reviews for Stephanie's New Deal
This is good. You should keep going with it! :)
aruvqan chapter 10 . 8/3
Honestly, nobody in my family other than my husband has keys to my place, and actually for the entire has to count the damned years - I am getting too old for this shit! 37 years I have lived away from my birth family they have *never* had keys to my place. I have always been very private, and if you do not live with me, you do not get into my house without me letting you in.

And if I were Ranger, as soon as I found Maria in my flat, and found out what she said and did, she would have been kicked out and her access removed.
rogerse98 chapter 15 . 5/26
What a great story! Will there be more?
HayNSW2711 chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
wondering if this is gunna get finished?

im liking it

wanna know what the little bitch is up to?
shellbell78 chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
Love it and I hope you come back and finish it please.
lillie.metcalffender chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
OMG it looks like you are not continuing this story. I hope you update soon, I loved it! You cant leave it on a cliff hanger like that. I need to know what it going on, my imagination is running wild. I have never read a story were one of Rangers family members were up to something or not nice and open to Steph. This story is just getting good and I need more. Please update soon!
RiRi17 chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Is there more?!
carrotmusic chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Holy left on a cliff, Batman! I'm just dying to know what Maria is up to, and whether Ranger and Steph make it to the altar - please? You have done a great job so far. Thanks for sharing!
carrotmusic chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
That was a beautiful scene. I'm left with the impression that things are getting "real" for them. Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
I particularly liked the "kid clones". I guess every family needs one of each, eh? Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Holy shock value, Batman! Not sure it was romantic, but it sure was surprising. Love the story so far. Thanks for sharing.
pjcaf chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
Please finish this story! I have really enjoyed it, and would love to read how it works out.
You have done a great job of keeping Stephanie and Ranger in character while moving them in a new direction. Please come back to it!
CherryWolf713 chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
This is an amazing story! I know it's been awhile since it was updated but I would love to read more if it's posted somewhere else :)

Melissa
VVine chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
You did such a wonderful job having a different take on the story line. I know you've been gone for awhile but I really wish I could see where this mystery was going to go. Chapter 14 felt like an ending of the first part, so I'm glad we got there - again terrific job! Wish I knew where you were gonna take this next part...
cool cat2 chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
Hope you decide to finish would love to see what happens