Reviews for Let It Linger
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
aww, how sweet.
Eliche chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Great work. i really liked it
schrodingers cat 13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Wow,this is amazing. You have a beautiful style of writting. What I love most in your fic is the way you steadily built it up, so the end is actually the peek of your story. His last words are very apropriate regarding what he was thinking at the moment and also very in character.
xyber116 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
That was totally freaking awesome. I can't wait for your next fic.
SilvaK chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Last line was...I can't put it in words...It caught me completely off guard(in the good way).Great story,in character and weel written...Good job!
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Easily what I love most about this fic is the mood you set at the beginning. It's very... sultry, I think. It's the perfect background for how House is feeling and acting. A nice contrast to the medical background we usually get with the show.

I also really enjoyed how, though this is mainly about House and House/Cam, you didn't forget about Chase and Foreman. They have a very distinct presence in the fic and heightens the realism of the overall piece. It wouldn't be as enjoyable if they were just like... cardboard cutouts in the background.

Naturally, you characterized House and Cam perfectly. And it was nice to see how, though the kiss was manipulative, it drew House in. Very, very, very, very, very, very well done.