Reviews for Lonely Hearts Club
AriannaAmanLoveDanijelaZ07 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Love it xD
Be one with Mother Russia chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
My Ryu-chan came out last week, and I made the quietset girl in school laugh because of it! na no da! D
YaoiLurver4Ever chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Lol this is cute I like it :D
hangmun chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
*glomps again* More! I loved your other one sided RyuShu, Butterfly Tears as much as I do this! . Keep writing RyuShu oneside-y storys!*glomos once again and gives you boxes and boxes of Pawky*
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aw... Poor Ryu-chan! This was really cute. I like how you stories can be cute or sad or somewhere in-between. Blessed be na do na. -The Aqua Mirror?
KitCat45 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
aw that was cute, short but cute
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Too cute for words!
Magicaru chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
So sad. I love the part where Ryuichi thinks 'Pretend like your heart isn't being ripped out from underneath you as you speak'.
Angels-above chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
this was so cute and rather sad! aw! I think that everyone has an inner ryu...except I tend to act like a kid more often than not!hehe! well this is really good kept it up!
YamiHaruko chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Aw...this made me sad. Maybe because I love Ryu-chan so much. And his lonliness makes me sad. Cause he's sad. Wha. T.T Poor Ryu-chan! *huggles him to death*

I liked.
sayuri-girl chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
this was good - and you described ryuiichi so good - I always thought that he can't be always that happy and he might be acting ;) I am glad to see that someone else thinks like that too :)

good story, but is it a oneshot or do you intend in making it a longer one?

nevertheless it was good and I loved it
murmuring'.breeze chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Nyaa I AM the first review! Making me special beyond reason!w And your story Shu, is very strawberryful!(if that makes any sense) What I mean is I love strawberries and this kid's got hair that smells AND looks like them!