Reviews for The Ten Plagues
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 6/10
Interesting. I quite like this, and it'll be in my alerts so I can find it later, when I have more time to read it.
dimraven chapter 11 . 4/5
Nice and unique story. Thank you for sharing it with us :-)

/DR
bldude chapter 11 . 3/9
That was pretty damn good. I hope you do make a sequel!
esran chapter 11 . 2/16
I didn't understand any of this story but I liked it.
David305 chapter 11 . 1/19
Thanks!
Keep writing.
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 1/9
That was a rather abrupt ending. Why did it take so long to write about a few days? I think my favorite Arc was the Foubders and the Elemental Dimension.
duskglow chapter 11 . 1/8
I've tried to read quite a few fanfics lately, and got bored with them. Sometimes I even slog through, but they're still kinda boring and I can't get past the "final battle".

This is the first fanfic I've read in quite a long time that engaged me all the way through and that I actually couldn't wait to see how it ended. Good work.

I almost wish you'd expand on your subjunct realities a bit. You're inadvertently created a very vibrant world based off the HP Universe with some infinite possibilities - very similar to the Way in Greg Bear's Eon series. You could get a lot of mileage out of this.
spenny chapter 11 . 1/8
Whoo! Finally you finished! I'm so glad I left the email updates on!

Very complicated, but lots of loose ends tied up, which was nice. I was hoping you'd find a way to bring Ron back, but that's ok if you write The Ten Commandments. Just don't take 8 years yeah?

Oh and the imgur link isn't working.
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 1 . 1/7
I have no idea what is happening here so I suppose that means I have no choice but to continue reading.
Cauchy chapter 11 . 1/7
Well, that was rather epic. I have to say that the amount of planning that must have gone into this is pretty impressive. Still, it was a little too confusing, especially with the factions other than the Sustainers, and I think the need for endnotes at all attests to this small problem. I felt like it was difficult to get a hold on who most of the sides even were. Very enjoyable, nonetheless, and very original. The idea of sub-realities coming into a main reality is refreshingly novel and magically plausible-sounding.

The things that most threw me off were Ron and Bill. Bill seemed very cardboard-like, for lack of a better way to put it; he doesn't seem particularly bothered that his sister is dead, and though I can't put my finger on it right now, something about him seems very flat and inhuman. A similar complaint about Ron, except that he mostly just seems too stupid. While he isn't supposed to be smart, it felt distinctly out of character to make him out as mentally challenged as you did, where he literally had trouble comprehending every other thing Bill was saying to him and had the attention span of a gnat.

The pace of the story was very, very fast. I'm not sure if that's a positive or a negative, so that means it's probably a matter of taste. I mostly felt like I had been thrown off a building and was hitting the ground more quickly than I would have liked. I suppose that's empathy for the protagonist right there.

Anyway, great story overall. The ending was abrupt, and I would have liked to know what happened with Voldemort, but all in all it was passable as far as endings go. They are rather difficult. Finally Slughorn as an obliviated Grindelwald is a genius idea. It actually works fascinatingly well.
The Dark One Rising chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Riddle seemed more sane than most portray him when meeting Slughorn/Grindelwald. I wondered if that was foreshadowing. I suppose, in a way, it was.

Considering the end line of last chapter, I thought you were going to kill a firstborn. I was freaking out.

It comes more than full circle. Cedric zombie thing makes a reappearance.

Based on new information, I rhink Fluer is part of Dumbledore's group. Her parents seemed to be.

I like your portrayals of people. For once, no Weasley or Dumbledore bashing. Same Riddle is uncommon but not entirely unexpected. Oblivious Snape is new.
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
That makes sense. I didn't botger translation whatever the Sutainers did to him. Perhaps I should go back?

Intersting. Why that particular pharaoh?
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
I was expecting Slytherin. The end hint explained a bit. I suppose that Salazar is next. After Harry reached the pyramid, I figured out the order. Gryffindor, with Air, shall be last. They tried to use the previous element to help with the next Trial. Earth trumps Water, Water pits out Fire, Fure burns Air and Air beats Earth.
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
I can't really find any significant difference between going left or right. Is it possible to go north and south? I thought it was, but no labels have said north or south of primary dimension.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
If Vita Tribuo fled to England, location wise, Fleur would most likely be a mbwr of that group. However, she seemed to like both the sub-dimension with Harry and the main one with Bill. Ideal wise, I think she might be part of the Order of the Twin Ideals.