Reviews for The Darling of Seattle Grace
McMuffin chapter 15 . 12/17/2008
so i bookmarked this fic like... ages ago, but I never remembered to read it until today...

Gah, I wish I had, cuz this is AWESOME!

I seriously love it! :D:D:D:D
Liza chapter 15 . 8/4/2007
I know that this fic is finished, but I just thought that I'd let you know how adorably cute it is. I also *love* Holli and I think that she fits perfectly with Addison and Alex.
HuntingPeace chapter 15 . 5/21/2007
AW! haha. Nice Holli reaction there too. Great story!
MollybyGolly chapter 14 . 5/14/2007
hey cuzzy!

great story...hm, i wonder who holli was based on? :D

i love addison and alex...even though he's kind of A HUGE JERK!

anyway, i certaintly want a sequel. Lovely!
acciosilverdoe chapter 14 . 5/14/2007
*smiles a lot!* thank you thank you thank you! seriously if addie & alex hadn't have hooked up at the end..well i don't know cuz they did YAY! that was such a great chap. the bit with holli & how hurt she was really upset me & i was right that it was her mum yay! and then the argument with addie & alex made me laugh & then i cried again at the end! love it can't wait for the sequel! :D
HuntingPeace chapter 14 . 5/13/2007
AW! So cute. Holli is fabulous. haha.
salmonscrubs chapter 14 . 5/13/2007
i LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic! I cant wait for the sequel, the "I lvoe you" at the end was soo cute!
HuntingPeace chapter 13 . 5/13/2007
Ugh! I am so sad now. Please update soon.
salmonscrubs chapter 13 . 5/12/2007
At he said he was sorry... /

Update!
sunkissedprincess chapter 13 . 5/12/2007
I have really liked the last few chapters! They have been very good. I am extremely excited to see what Holli's secret is, and i love the addison-holli moments they are so sweet how addison cares so much and holli is just like any other teen.

And I would love a sequal! So then I always have something to read!

Update soon:)
stargate butterfly chapter 13 . 5/12/2007
firstly i hate you. Ok not really. Love the story think it is brilliant. update. ps maybe make it a little longer. hehe
acciosilverdoe chapter 13 . 5/12/2007
i pressed it, don't want to make the button lonely. okay a) update soon b) please let holli be okay & finally tell addie what's wrong c) let addie give alex another chance cause you did say the ship was addex, & i miss them! okay, think that's it.
acciosilverdoe chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
addie loves alex, yay! made me smile like a freak when i read that lucky i'm alone hehe! anyway, please update soon, i'm guessing it was holli's mum just from how she was drunk & that would be a reason why holli hates her, or some boyfriend of her mum's, i'm probably totally wrong though! and definitely do a sequel! i love this story!
Sarite.93 chapter 11 . 5/11/2007
u know at the end of this chapt Holli sounded a bit like Addison..
Ciaobella06 chapter 12 . 5/10/2007
a) YES a sequel would be lovely

b) with recent events (aka finding out addison cant get pregnant) i love reading the interaction between her and holli... makes me smile

c)THANKS FOR WRITING!