Reviews for Visions of Death
hermonine chapter 16 . 10/1/2008
nice story
Eva1983 chapter 16 . 8/30/2008
What an utterly fantastic story! Thank you so much for sharing! And did I read something about a sequal? *Rushes off to find it*
FabulousLasVegas chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
ha! that last line made me laugh! its nice to know dagonet has a good woman because it seems some people give him a oerfect mary sue and all goes well, but this was wwayy better than that.
Songorita chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Great story, you should write more OC stories.
sadi chapter 16 . 7/8/2007
I had so much fun reading this story! Thanks again for writing it.I am not sad because there is a sequel to it ( hurra ) I would have been with no sequel because i love Dagonet and Brigid , Bors and Varona very much !

I want to see Dagonet as a father ( i know you will do this beautifully!)

Good luck for the following!
sadi chapter 15 . 7/8/2007
It's a pleasure reading this , seeing Brigid with Dag ( i like all the couples but these two are my favorite characters) .

I love how you describe each of the knights at the beginning , saying Dagonet has a " tragic nobility" ...It is the truth , i totally agree with you!

The fountain scene is priceless!
sadi chapter 14 . 7/8/2007
Wonderful! I am so glad i've discovered your story. Dagonet is a fantastic character , strong stories about him involved with an OC are so you thank you thank you for this one.

This is my favorite chapter so far, Brigid is a lucky girl ( but i love her so it's ok LOL)...sigh...
chrissynmh chapter 16 . 5/21/2007
aw! so sad that this is the last chapter! oh well...it's not as upsetting knowing that there'll be a sequel! i'll definitely continue reading!
Samantha chapter 16 . 5/20/2007
Great ending! I can't wait to read more!

Love ya,

Sam
shariena chapter 16 . 5/20/2007
good one ;)

Arden Skysender chapter 16 . 5/20/2007
I just found this story. how utterly fabulous it was. i particularly enjoyed the playful side you gave Tristan. he has it in the movie, but you never see it in fan fics. its always dark and brooding. great work ,and ican't wait to read the sequel!
somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 16 . 5/19/2007
What a way to end a story. I'm going off to read the sequel.

SG345
homeric chapter 16 . 5/19/2007
Aw, and so it ends, but hopefully only briefly, for this story is far too enjoyable to finish now!

I'm intriegued by Brigid's words - I wonder what she sees for the future, and I would certainly welcome seeing what our dear Dagonet makes of being a daddy!

Thankyou for a very enjoyable read - don't be a stranger hon (nudges your plot bunnies gently).
BleedingTwilight chapter 16 . 5/19/2007
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story! I can't wait to see where you take them in your new story.
Samantha chapter 15 . 5/18/2007
I LOVE it! I love how you described all the matches...how Dagonet couldn't wait to get back to Brigid, how Lance and Fulcina seem to not regret their choices despite their VERY different backgrounds and managed to give and take equally from one another, how Arthur couldn't keep his hands off his wife-to-be, Bors felt and thought about Vanora, and how Brigid and Dagonet had no one let to return to so they were each other;s family and the Wall was now their home! I also LOVe how Brigid threatened Galahad, Gawain, and Tristan with no breakfast if they didn't wash off the smell of old ale! FUNNY!

POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam

P.S. did I mention that I LOVE the Lance/Fulcina part. I hope you put more in as well as all the others-it's good!