Reviews for Have You Learned Your Lesson?
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
As bad as this sounds, I was kind of hoping something like this would happen :P

Perfect.
Hadrianna chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh, so cruel... and at the same time, apparently, what most fans out there desire, me included. I would have loved for the episode to take this turn, so thank you so much for writing it :D
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
AAH!

this was amazing hun!

OMG I LOVED the scene change here

OMG!...i was so wanting this to happen too on the eppy!

wow

this was incredable hun x

your so really amazingly talented!

thanks so much
wooljumper1992 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Gah, I wish this was how it played out in the episode. Not sure what that says about me as a person, but we like what we like, I suppose. Great little fic here, good job!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Great fic! That's just want i was looking for! I was disappointed with that scene and after watching the ep again i came looking for alternative, thanks for that!
rower4life chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Your stories are amazing. I have to admit I was a little disappointed that it wasn't Dean getting the beating but I guess since Sam was receiving we can still count it as emotional angst for Dean. Anyway, great job again.
Rat chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Ah, i like your addition to this scene. I thought they were going to get the crap beat out of them too. Simply escaping was a little anti climatic.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
hey wow good little ficlet here! loved it awesome job xD
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Yeah I so thought, and kinda hoped, that this would happen. Great job!
Zadrak chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Lovely! This is the first FPB related fic ive read! Very good - i was thinking they were heading to something like this until Deacon turned out to be a good guy!

Ah i cant wait for more FPB fics - there were so many possiblities and scenes that could get played out!

Yeah dean was being a bit cocky... ur mean to beat up on Sam :P but hey.. all in the name of fic right ;)

awesome stuff

xZx
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
You weren't the only one who thought Deacon (not knowing he was Deacon) was going to teach Dean a lesson, and when he grabbed Sam too, I thought that was how he was going to do it. I'm glad someone wrote it. I enjoyed it!
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Nice story! :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
SupernaturalFreak101 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
omg, i thought he was gonna beat the crap out of the them too. I was twisting my hands in my lap and saying "no" over and over again. My friend said it was obvious they were friends, but i had no idea. Anyway, good story. I think it would have been more interesting if they had done something like that.
WinchesterBros chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
When Deacon and the other gaurds took Sam and Dean away from the rest(before I knew Deacon was good), I thought(and silently hoped) this would happen. It would have fit so well into the episode. It was awesome!