Reviews for In the Midst of Paradise
LadyB2727 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
what jerks i hope they get what coming to them! but anyways good first chapter now on to the next one ;)
Cheeky Liar chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
this is awesome please update soon :D
Mirabitur chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
this is a very interesting story! update soon, please!
Cfaithsweetie chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Well. Except Sirius is sexier than a million Johnny Depps. Aww. But I like Lily and James ):
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is interesting you never seem to update your stories.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
great fic. update soon _ Ja.
Tuuna chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Poor Harry :( but this seems interesting so if you decide to continue please tell me? :D
Ilamay chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I like it! I hope that you continue with it soon. And who would you put to take care of Harry once he's discovered as The Potter's son. Thanks for writing it. :)
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This looks interesting so far o

I think this is well written, and going well.

I hope you'll continue it D

yumi2482 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
wow. poor harry
chibisansempei chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Where's the rest? You said 'More', so where's the 'More'? Please?
chibirosegirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This is very intresting can thier be more info on bird of paradise
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I just realised I haven't reviewed any of your stories on FF. net, I didn't alert you here because I didn't want duplicate emails but there's really no excuse for leaving you with a measly 18 comments.

You already know I love this story to pieces (MadAzSin, my friend in RL is still hounding me to hound you for the complete next chapter of this- be glad she needs to renew her passport *is shifty*)

*Internet huggle*

A Raven's Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Nice start! . Will you explain the reasons for their fear of birds of paradise? I mean will they be explained in greater detail later on in the story?
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007