Reviews for Don't Leave Me Like This
David-El chapter 3 . 6/17
Okay, how could Sirius have entered Azkaban guilty when he never received a trial?
Amu4ever chapter 15 . 6/12
No wonder Harry doesn't like Petunias
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 6/12
There we get te reason for the title :)
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 6/12
Didn't realize at first, that I have read this story already, but I can't remember, if I finished reading it...hmm...

Well, still like your way to write :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 29 . 6/11
Not bad, a lot of twist and turns in the plot which makes for a more interesting story to read.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 27 . 6/11
There were a lot of points in the story that were agitating, but this chapter did make me cry a lot.
Love Faith Embers chapter 29 . 5/3
Good story... :)
so the war is still going on that sucks but this was a god way to start this story
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 3/14
This story has moments of brillance mixed with confusiona and hormonal mood swings
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 3/14
Why is Sirius being such an ass.
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 3/14
Its nice to see that lucious cares about his kid
The Unknown chapter 27 . 2/19
Please I'm begging you bring him back! I'm in tears for Ginny and you have to update! What about Harry and Draco? What the heck is going to happen after that 'wonderful' Death Eater meeting? Please!
Bailey Holliday chapter 27 . 8/26/2014
Oh Daaang. You cut it off at such a crucial point! And it's been so long since an update I doubt that we will get one! BLERGH! Why?
RedBear5 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I like your story, but the argument between SS and Dumb. Reads horribly. The words are impassioned but the context is missing. There is no actions or description of the tone of voice.

The logic is missing too. It's like reading the list of facts / ideas in your bio, and have someone change their mind on gay marriage. It's never that easy. If SS refused to come without Draco, instead of just ranting, you would have a logical reason for dumb. To change his mind.

Cheers

Red Bear
KatzeIason69 chapter 27 . 1/6/2014
you know this would truly be amaze story if you would so update it. it truly is one of a kind.:)*