Reviews for Don't Leave Me Like This
Love Faith Embers chapter 29 . 5/3
Good story... :)
so the war is still going on that sucks but this was a god way to start this story
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 3/14
This story has moments of brillance mixed with confusiona and hormonal mood swings
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 3/14
Why is Sirius being such an ass.
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 3/14
Its nice to see that lucious cares about his kid
The Unknown chapter 27 . 2/19
Please I'm begging you bring him back! I'm in tears for Ginny and you have to update! What about Harry and Draco? What the heck is going to happen after that 'wonderful' Death Eater meeting? Please!
Bailey Holliday chapter 27 . 8/26/2014
Oh Daaang. You cut it off at such a crucial point! And it's been so long since an update I doubt that we will get one! BLERGH! Why?
RedBear5 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I like your story, but the argument between SS and Dumb. Reads horribly. The words are impassioned but the context is missing. There is no actions or description of the tone of voice.

The logic is missing too. It's like reading the list of facts / ideas in your bio, and have someone change their mind on gay marriage. It's never that easy. If SS refused to come without Draco, instead of just ranting, you would have a logical reason for dumb. To change his mind.

Cheers

Red Bear
KatzeIason69 chapter 27 . 1/6/2014
you know this would truly be amaze story if you would so update it. it truly is one of a kind.:)*
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
woah...so AMAZING!
KitsuneDango chapter 27 . 8/16/2012
noo im crying, how could you, bring him back!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/29/2012
are you writing more? I AM FREAKING OUT! why would you kill blaise? is harry ok? please write more i am begging you! 3
Skyblue04 chapter 27 . 6/10/2012
PLS UPDATE SOON! I love this story, the plot and all of it!
The-little-67-impala chapter 27 . 4/26/2012
im literally crying..I never cry..
Bast14 chapter 27 . 4/26/2012
Hi, please, just please finish this story. I'm already in tears for Ginny. I really want to know what comes next. So please...