Reviews for Only More Stupid
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 1 . 4/19
I laughed aloud at the line that began with 'instant recovery'. Honestly Tamaki is just the perfect friend for uptight Kyoya. I simply adored this. Your summary was brilliant, it made me grin widely even before reading this story - and there's a very wholesome element to it after finishing this piece: that the summary summed up and tied the beginning and the end neatly, and flawlessly too. Thanks for sharing!
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 3/7
Very sweet and short. I've always loved Tamaki's and Kyoya's friendship and this is a wonderful piece to show the beginnings of that relationship! Thanks for writing :)
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I really liked this. It's a good story.
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I loved it. It was refreshing to see a platonic story about the two of them that didn't have the Demon Lord. :D
cassandra909 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ohhhhh it was so cute
Spiegel chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This is great! I like how you show Kyoya's initial annoyance (and boy, can Tamaki be annoying) evolving into something else. The only slightly jarring thing is the occasional reference to "this man" when they're about 15.
The Little Cog Girl chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Yay, tama-chan/kyoya flufishstuff!
Little Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
~*thumbs up*~ We all know that Kyouya was so happy to knock over Tamaki in the episode! ~*smiles*~ Great fic! I like it a lot and it was really well written!
LynLin chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Very very cute.
xGraybackx chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Yay, I like the title. This story seriously deserves more reviews, its so great! I love how you explained the way Tamaki plays the piano. LOVE IT!
chanelle chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Awe! Kawaii! This is a great fanfic. This fanfic love! *.*
thishasbeenabanadoned chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This is great! I love it :)

I would say more but I'm supposed to be doing homework. Or something of the sort.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I LOVE IT!
ChrisCrossing chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I love this...you are a great writer. :)
Jean Anderson chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
oh this is perfect. perfect, i say. tamaki does bring everyone around, does he?