Reviews for Wall of Silence
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
poor,poor hagi :(
ThElusiveShadow chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Simply beautiful!
Must compliment you on this particular sentence right here... "There was no room for passion on the battlefield; no need for love when blood and rage delivered better results. A cold shoulder was more efficient than a warm embrace..."
Exquisitely sums up everything Saya was hell bent on making herself believe.
Definitely one of the best pieces I've read in a while :)

Two thumbs way up!

ThElusiveShadow
x.X.x
Aldedron chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
*shell-shocked* Oh. my. GOD- that was gorgeous!

You're an amazing author! Amazing oneshot!
Wings of Fidelity chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I just HEART this!

I really found that last paragraph as a real shocker, like a slap direct to my face! It was really sad, and my first thought after I read it was to cry!

Great job! Hope to see more from you, especially Blood :)

~ Wings of Fidelity
Tetra Terra chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
The end? Ugh, my heart actually sank. This was a great fic though. Thumbs up!
kathieclint chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
it was a very emotional piece. i like the way you expressed saya's feelings. very real (NOT OOC)
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I have never read the manga so this is a very good insight for writing style is beautifully done as well. Do write more Blood fic.
CriticalJ chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
wow, very poetic piece of writing.
Raimuboy chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Wow that was so good but so sad
D-chi chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Wow. Lovely and well-written. SO angsty, but maybe it always will be for them. I just want to see either of them (both of them?) give in finally.
Kieran-Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
*cries for Saya and Hagi* Dear god, why can't fate just let them be together for once! Geez! Love the story though.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Can't say I follow the story too much, because I'm not very far in the watching the show, but the piece itsself was quite good and I enjoyed reading it greatly.
SeawitchXX chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
...jus'...Um,mm,mm,...speachless.

Are you a war veteran yourself.

Seriously, what you've described here; the questions and doubts, are just so...RIGHT.
Oxygen Pirate chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Aw this made me so sad :(

But it was lovely
AngelloreXx chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Awesome fic. Very well done. :)