Reviews for Among Friends
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Wwwwww finally something funny! XD I was honestly thinking they really did it after reading the summary-/chokes-but then again it was humor and Rated T so I kept reading and laughed when it was actually Axel just asking Roxy to play a dance game with him-wwww XDD awesome
key2myheart13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wow! Nice! XD

I feel like I've been punked! XD

It's the perfect trick to play on a yaoi fangirl!

This was a brilliant idea!
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
YOU ASSHOLE. XD XD XD

YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M JUST GONNA CUT OFF THE END. THERE'S NO MENTION OF DDR. THEY FUCKED, AND IT WAS HOT, AND WHAT'S MORE, I'M GOING TO TACK THE WHOLE THING ONTO THE "MONDAYS" SERIES. IT TOTALLY FITS.

And since this fic is now officially about sex (at least in my head, where EVERYTHING is about sex, duh) may I just say that the post-first-time attitude from BOTH of them in this, including the verbal exchange, is SOO COOL and unlike anything else I've ever read and I LOVE IT.

See? Everything's more awesome when it's about sex. :D
Axarchi1996 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Lolz I fell for that so bad...

What? I couldn't help it ;P

I guess that's why you shouldn't judge something straight way without knowing the details :)
We Have Hearts chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
My head just hit the desk. XD

I realize just how dirty my mind is after reading that; I totally jumped to conclusions. But it was a really good story

so I can't be mad! It was so innocent, I feel kind of bad for thinking otherwise.

Anyway, I really like your style so keep at it!
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
That was SMOOTH.

Like, really, I NEVER saw that coming.

DDR is my LOVE.

(As is AkuRoku.)

*giggle&flail*

I LOVE THIS.

I especially love you style. Like, lots.

Take care and I hope you have a nice day!

Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
LMAO I... I really thought they... and... OMFG Thats hilarious! I... Loss for words... shocking...scary... I love how it seemed so dirty! and was so innocent! I could never pull that off! Superb, not that you need me to tell you!
Pinuiini chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
D: that was just mean.
sophiii chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
OMIGAWD I feel like such a perv. *snort* me and my dirty mind D:

ooh I feel like dancing. and having a giggling fit.

this was really funny and well written and oh I feel that dance coming on. *fav*
Duskri chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
*snort* I know how you feel. I am just able to do DDR on standard, and I was all happy about it. I decided to try out heavy and I died in the first ten seconds.

-_-

Still, I thought there seriously was going to be some sex in this one xD

*favs*
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
omgoodness, i know you said this wasn't yaoi, but I was fidgeting nervously throughout the whole thing! I kept wondering, "where exactly is she going w/ this?" 0_0 Of course, I'm a total perv, so i took it the wrong way -. Nice one-shot, it made me laugh )
With A Smile chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Ahahaa, brilliant.

Yer right, I'm a perv and I jumped at the first sign of Axel and Roxas sexing it up :3

Eh heh heh.

Axel WOULD be a beast at DDR.
So Zetta Slow chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow, that was such a brilliant, just BRILLIANT, oneshot. When I started reading it, I was like, "Is this really a T rated fic?" I checked the rating a couple times to prove to myself that I was still quite innocent.

But when I finished the story I was like... "LOL whut?" That was one of the world's best oneshots. I just love the way you right!
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
!

Oh you wicked clever little lass!

Well it gave me a thrill AND a laugh! Much thanks to your twisted and oh-so-flavorful mind!
Axel-Seme chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
XD I knew it couldn't be what I thought it was, when it was so blatantly obvious. Had me all suspicious there. Awesome idea.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »