Reviews for Hair Straighteners
Hana chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Hiyo/Taki!

-glomps you- YOU'RE AWESOME!

TAKI needs more love than HIYO...and who better than to give it than Hiyo himself? D

HIYO/TAKI! RAWR!
My Dad is Mr.Clean chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
oh lols love it ;D
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
. I would love to see those pictures, too! Lol, what a cute pair! My sister has to read this. We finally got the new internet but it isn't working so well. T.T So right now I can only talk to you in reviews and stuff. I don't have my new email address yet, but if I put up a new story (it's in process but motivation is not so good now) you could review and talk and stuff...yeah...but yeah, great story! .

Sincerly,

your japanese fighting fish (lol XD)
saeki akito chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
hehe omoshiroi i feel bad for hiyoshi though . but its really funny
Sheik's Lonely chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
...*Laughs*

I had fun. Too much fun. Yep, boys use hair straigteners. Especially the Tenimyu ones. And the HiyoTaki in there was an added bonus.

How I adore you. Wait, am I invited to the wedding?
Joce chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
lmao ((Snickering)) nice one ((grins then starts laughing again)) mushroom, aye?

-Joce
ahgwa chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
mou...

hiyo-piyo is so mean *pout*

wow.

very...interesting...but total crack XD That's where the fun comes from arh? HAHA.

FAVED
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
*blinks* Guys use hair straighteners? WTF? I never knew that...not quite sure if I wanted to. XP

*dead* MUSHROOM! HIYO WE LOVE YOU! (There seriously needs to be more Hiyo fans. *has always loved him*) *snerk* I wanna see those pictures!

*wanders*

KA

P.S. Um...in the first line I think "gayly" is supposed to be "gaily". :P
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I can totally see Ore-sama doing that. I knew guys use hair straighteners! Ha!

Anyway. Good ob. Bizarre though.
Winter Marshmellow chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Hyoutei just isn't complete without their hair straightners!

Oh, and thanks for distracting me even more. ._. -goes back to work on essay-