Reviews for Stitch the Little MatchTrouble Maker
AniFreakZ chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Ok,this was just too hilarious that i my stomach really hurts...I LOVE U STITCH! Such fluffiness! I'm dying of massive nosebleed now
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
And the reasons why I love Stitch are all explained in this fic! W An awesome plot and I especially adore Leon and Stitch's friendship; it's precious! And he's devilish, ain't he? But it worked out for Cloud in the end. ;D
Shiima chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awww, that was such a sweet story! :'3 I just love when people make Leon/Squall act like an uke should(Sorry but he can never be a seme in my eyes! D:)! xD

I really like your writing style and even though you said that you rushed the ending I thought it all still felt very natural. Keep up the good work please!
Little Wolf Vamp Hearts Yaoi chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I love you :O
stxrseekers chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I LOVED IT. xD It was hilarious, cute, fluffy, annnnd just... wonderful. Well written, my friend. Well. Written. :3
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahaha! I LOVE STITCH IN THIS STORY!Pssshh...Cloud COULD have molested Leon in his sleep...everyone would be happy...

-Momentai-
GintsukiKyu chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Your right about Robin Hood Men in Tights I like that movie a lot to and its easy to have that song stuck is the head.
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
god, i love it! XDD first Cloud's in denial, but then again, he did kissed Leon. XD thanks to the little blue furball, hm? X3
CloudedMirror chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
i cant tell you how many times your fics have made me burst out laughing. so much so that ppl dont even stare at my random outbursts anymore. . ur great!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
aw! that is so cute! stitch is the best & annoyingly cunning at times. i love this story!
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Cute!

I loved it!
bookworm0492 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
EK! KAWAII! Leon and his affection for fluffy things is so KAWAII! and Stitch and Leon..it fits so well! I love it and I want to see more of Stitch and Leon and most deffinetly Cloud! Although, Im shocked no one else has used the idea of Leon's weakness before! I find it adorable! I mean, no one else has even used the Dalmations for crying out loud! This must be fixed...yesh..yesh...lol, well, thanks for the story! Im most deffinitely faving!
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
very funny. love it.
TVL chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
That was one of the cutest things I've read in a long time.

Wonderful :D
lildevil425 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
aww! how cute! it was funny as well. never took leon for the shy, blushing type. keep up the good work!