Reviews for Into the Woods
sychofrantic chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
I just read this now (trying to get inspiration from good fics) and this was awesome! I loved everything about it, the fairytale side of it was so cool, and you actually wrote believable character progression while the lead was in a coma. I've honestly never read a coma fic written so well. Really, really good, well done!
ReaderinthePNW chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
You had me sobbing, hardcore, for chapters 8 and 9, and intermittently weeping throughout pretty much every single chapter- this fic was fabulous! Great way to weave in some truly disturbing fairy tales (I sympathize with your Disney-hearts-unicorns-roses frustration), and some beautiful, beautiful, MUCH needed introspection on everyone's self-involved fuckery in season 8. This is brilliant, beautiful, and I LOVE IT!

Can't wait to go read more of your work!

-Tara
that70sLuver chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
I love this story. It was really great. It was very creative and so much drama! LOVE IT!
YouLivexYouDie chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
This is one of those rare stories that actually made me cry. I hate crying... but I did like this story. Incredibly interesting. Congrats on finishing it.
Jen chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
Well, I have to say, that was pretty much one of the greatest fanfics I have ever read. It seemed very well planned out and well written. I have no idea how you cam up with that. Everything tied together well and flowed nicely. Fantastic job.
1987 chapter 10 . 5/1/2008
Beautiful. This story was so well-crafted and complete. I love that you took the reader on a journey and presented them with everyone's versions of the events. The grief here was poignant and true but there was enough hope and caring and love between the characters to make you believe there could be a happily ever after despite how Grimm things were looking. I really enjoyed this piece, thank you for sharing.

cheers,

~1987
Luna Leo chapter 10 . 11/29/2007
i really really really really loved this story. i knew just about every song you mentioned. the back and forth between reality and jackie's dream land was interesting and engaging. i love Not!Eric and the gnome- funny stuff. and thanks for making donna and hyde not assholes and for redeeming them. also- i loved how through the entire thing i kept asking "what the HELL is going on here?" it was excellent. so major kudos for you. and i look forward to more. (hint hint nudge nudge) :D
luvcali76 chapter 10 . 9/20/2007
Aw, Sooki. I just loved this story so damn much. It's seriously one of my favorites ever. I don't what it is, but you just captured that fairytale quality that I've always loved about all those stories you included in here. Really, really you did such a great job. Yay! And thank you for finishing. :D I can't wait for the sequel!

The contest - I'm terrible with titles, but I wanna play so if I think of something, I'll PM you. :D Mwah!
elphabachan chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
I am so, so, SO sorry for not finding this sooner, sooki! I've been kidnapped by life and I just got free, and I'm so happy that I finally was tipped off to check this out because I THOUGHT I had it on story alerts but CLEARLY that wasn't the case. Okay, on to the gushing.

I loved this story. I loved how you wrapped up both worlds, the real and the fantasy. The death of Cinderella was badass, and the fact she was so resigned to death kind of made me feel bad for her. Not! Eric was just adorable as always, and the healer reminded me of Miracle Max but not nearly as grouchy.

And Hyde finally came to his senses, and you did it without pandering to sentimentality and quick fixes. Brava. This was a wonderful story, darling.
BadgerInMySoup chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
Ok, I loved this story! Hehe, Donna kicked Sam's ass! I've never seem Season 8, but hearing about it makes me hate Randy and Sam, since I love ED and JH.

Anyway, totally loved your story and I can't wait for the sequel. My title offer is...

And they lived happily ever after?

To fit in with your fairy tales thing, which made this story great btw. I loved how you combined the fairy tales with it.

Can't wait for the sequel!
RegardstoBroadway chapter 10 . 9/11/2007
This was wrapped up quite well... except for the things you are saving for the sequel.

I feel sorry for Donna and Eric, that they can't resolve their issues and be together. Maybe you'll address that in the sequel? I love me some Jackie and Hyde, but Eric and Donna need some help, too.

It will be interesting to see how things will go from here on out. Jackie and Hyde are going to have to sort things out amongst themselves and learn to trust each other again. I think that will be one of the big issues.

Hurry up with that sequel, Woman! Oh, and thanks for finishing this wonderful little story. :hug:
davina chapter 10 . 9/9/2007
awesome ending! i have to admit that i shed some tears! can't wait for the sequel. when?
kezztip chapter 10 . 9/9/2007
Excellent work as always, Sooki. This has been one of my choicest unfinished stories - I would get a thrill of excitement every time a chapter alert came up. I knew it had to end some time but you can just imagine my delight to hear there is going to be a sequel. Please don't keep us waiting too long.
jo chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
I love this story. It's very imaginative and unique, yet everyone is still in character. The only thing you need to work on is grammar, particularly punctuation around the dialog bits. Otherwise, this is amazing.
Loudmouse chapter 10 . 9/9/2007
Can't wait for the sequel.