Reviews for Phantoms, Powers and Prophecies
Plz update. Like plz. U left in such a cliffie and I don't know wether you will come back or not but plz. One more chapter. I love this story
LK chapter 11 . 3/12
This story is really amazing and I am tecneccly following it but this website is evil(ish) so I just book marked it. (-)
LK chapter 10 . 3/12
Vlad has a ghost sense and businesses everywhere so he could show up
Chaoshift chapter 5 . 2/21
The understanding and rapport between Lupin and Danny really made this chapter great.
DPTTrocks chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
I liked the chapter, but I would have liked to see Danny's reaction to the amulet of Slytherin. That thing with a pi├Ęce of Voldemort's soul.
DPTTrocks chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
The recap isn't really necessary. People could just take a look at the last chapter. What you could do, is giving a brief summary.
1 One Piece Fan chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
update soon?
Sockenmonster01 chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
good
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2016
I'm liking how you portray all the characters and meld the worlds together. Lupin is the cool adult of the group, though everyone is taking all these events in stride. Hope to see more from this xover! -
Marisandini chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
you know I think you should somehow explain how the britain and amity's ghost could be different. my theory would be that because the ghost there are bound to their haunts and that there is no guarantee to go back to their haunts if they enter a natural portal of the ghost zone since it appears at random time and places, the britain ghost would then lack the ectoplasm they need to stay tangible, making them translucent and weak. the amity ghost on the other hand came directly from the GZ or had stayed there long enough which is why they could interact, there's also the fact the ghost that got out have obsession so strong they harm others like Peeves, giving him reason to stay tangible. on the other hand, the other britain ghost has weaker obsession and displayed strong humanity, lacking the secondary energy for them to feed. at least this is my theory.
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 11 . 7/13/2016
Took me forever to get to reading this. Omg Danny's hand. That...ouch, I left the pain on that one. Looking forward to what what ypu have next and all the snooping they are going to get into
Till next time, ciao!
hpenchantress chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
I was more than a little surprised but very much thrilled to find that you'd posted an update to this story! I'm excited to see that the plot is beginning to thicken and things are getting tricky for Danny. Poor thing, burns really hurt! After re-reading the entire fic, I can't say your style has changed much, and I noticed how detailed you can be sometimes, which I really appreciate. Keep it up! I hope to see an update soon, and can't wait to find out what happens next!
553Colinm chapter 11 . 6/29/2016