Reviews for Phantoms, Powers and Prophecies
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 11 . 7/13
Took me forever to get to reading this. Omg Danny's hand. That...ouch, I left the pain on that one. Looking forward to what what ypu have next and all the snooping they are going to get into
Till next time, ciao!
hpenchantress chapter 11 . 6/29
I was more than a little surprised but very much thrilled to find that you'd posted an update to this story! I'm excited to see that the plot is beginning to thicken and things are getting tricky for Danny. Poor thing, burns really hurt! After re-reading the entire fic, I can't say your style has changed much, and I noticed how detailed you can be sometimes, which I really appreciate. Keep it up! I hope to see an update soon, and can't wait to find out what happens next!
553Colinm chapter 11 . 6/29
cool
gwencarson126 chapter 11 . 6/26
AWESOME TEAM PHANTOM IN HARRY POTTER
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT
WILL THEY STAY FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR
CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
Specter14 chapter 11 . 6/23
Welp, we all knew it would happen eventually xDDDD Looks like Phantom will have a few questions to answer later... Or Harry, Hermine and Ron will keep quiet and continue to spy... Actually probably the second one xDDDD Awesome chapter and I can't wait for the next one! :) :) :)
Some Weird Chick chapter 11 . 6/23
What is very cold in Australia? {Oh! And great sorry, by the way :) }
00Midnight00 chapter 11 . 6/23
Hey! You updated! Yeah, I guess I should've commented something more, my bad

Nice chapter! I believe that if Danny's wound is healing in his ghost form (even if it doesn't seem like it) it will do as well when he transforms, even if it shows a much slower progress in comparison.

Anyways, Molly is really sweet, she's a wonderful woman. I liked everything in this chapter, I particulary liked the fact that Danny is focused on wanting to learn how to teleport probably because it proves how Danny still has a few things to learn in this fic and he doesn't start off as too powerful.

That 'Morty' thing was really funny xD I agree with Danny, for them to react like that just because of a name is a bit lame. I feel that Danny should ask a bit more about Voldemort as he is this evil lord that everyone fears that he knows nothing about so maybe he could ask a bit more about him, like where did he came for, who is he and what he wants in a bit more detail or simply stay up to date with what Harry & the rest know about him since if they will hang out they would eventually figure out about their other years experiences at Hogwarts. He could also refer to Voldemort as 'Tom' just because it's shorter and makes him more 'meh' with an ordinary name such as that xD but anyways, that's my opinion.
Horntastic chapter 11 . 6/22
I just found this because it got bumped to the top, and boy am I glad I did! Nice work :) I hope Danny is OK
GotNoName123 chapter 11 . 6/22
They better watch out if Danny Sam or Tucker finds out they were eaves dropping
RandomCitizen chapter 11 . 6/22
Man this chapter really shows how these main kids really don't mind other people's secrets eh? Informing about meetings, snooping on guests. 'XP
SpinItHypo chapter 3 . 6/22
Your Harry's not really going to do anything huh...
SpinItHypo chapter 1 . 6/22
:::Patrolling the city today had gone smooth, barring one incident where he stumbled upon Sam singing (like a girl! None of her tomboy or rock jams) in her room and had profusely apologized before being pummeled to death by her deathly frying pan. Going through his daily routine peacefully was a blessing he only get in rare days. Though there is one routine he wouldn't mind breaking.
"You're still having that dream? About the castle?":::

There, this long chapter can be skimmed into this paragraph. It's boring if we're just going to read his routine. There's nothing different there but his unusual dream. Not much content so far...

You opened the HP scene with Umbridge :(

Oh Ha ha ha! 'her heels doesn't add her height' that's pretty funny

...that's pretty shallow. People and ghosts gossip everyday. About silly events and powerful people or creatures or what that vampire was preaching about. Just a mention of 'Halfa' sent a ministry worker searching trails? 'It struck her' but Voldemort, the terrorist who torture people left and right doesn't?

Fine, so it's her hatred for half-breeds but it's still all chance
Iymea chapter 11 . 6/22
You have no idea how sorely tempted I was to write 'Update plz!' and leave it at that :')

Hi! Buh, this is great. You are great. Imma be perfectly honest and say that this story had kinda slipped from my radar, but as soon as I got the email I was like - OMG YAASS THIS IS A THING AND I REMEMBER IT BEING AWESOME SO YES TO THE UNIVERSE! Aaaand, this buzz never slipped as I was reading - which is better than good!

I love the Order meeting. So many hidden conversations and intentions happening - so very beautiful. And Morty is the best name. Made me very happy!

I am many sorry that I shall have to leave it at that, but I love it and I'm glad you're back - you were missed!

~Mea
Sockenmonster01 chapter 11 . 6/22
Yeees! I am so happy that you are continueing this! I love this so far, can't wait for them to find out.
hoppytoad1 chapter 10 . 5/27
I love this story wright more!