Reviews for Unpremeditated
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
*glare* Jerk.

Writing such cute fic only to end in nothingness.

*chibi-chrono death-glare-pout*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
nice
DuQaine chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
oh wow! that was amazing :D yeah, it's pretty sad that they wouldn't remember such a glorious bond in the past. great work! i loved how you were able to piece everything together with what really happens in the series ;)
KukiRew chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Yes, yes! It really is sad, I know.

Nonetheless, this is a very well-written story.
DarkSmile chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
aww that was soo aww that was just omg it was really good
BajanDiva chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I loved it.
citalaseshin chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Are you sure they're four and not fourteen? Four-year olds do not act like this. They don't think about suicide (they really don't understand death yet), they generally don't play with the opposite sex due to rampant cooties, they don't spout wisdom, and they have a limited vocabulary so they usually don't use any word that's more than 2 syllables. I kept thinking that they were 14-year-olds stuck in 4-year-old bodies. It kept me from enjoying the story, which is otherwise okay. I guess even Naruto has to get depressed sometimes and it's hard not to be if an entire village hates you for (from his viewpoint then) no reason.

Light
madteen66 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
awesome fic love it! _
Kaara chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Sad is quite the understatement when those are the things that they have forgotten about.

XD

Anyway, I'm glad I come back from my Naruto-reading hiatus to your works. This particular fic is beautifully written, with amazing portrayal of both Ino and Naruto as children. Being the biased person that I am, I have to say that I completely adore Ino and her childish logic. You show how much potential she has, even in such young age. And that pleases me a lot.

So. Continue writing because you're seriously good at it! More Ino-fic from you soon, I hope.
Mrriddler chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Stylistically and mechanistically speaking, this story was very, very solid, with a well contained, thought out and executed plot and a logical ending. Personal appeal wise, it probably leave some people (including me) feeling a bit sour and borders on the angst edge. Not really but it does draw upon the same emotions. Considering that Naruto's canon behavior is not necessarily positive and the ending is not indicative of whether Naruto "accomplished" anything worthwhile, it's debatable if the whole Ino-Naruto childhood affair was a good thing or not.

4.8/5 for mechanics and writing.

3.0/5 for appeal. Not in an emotional/sympathetic mood when I read this, sorry. :P

My only hope (and this is a personal one) is that you incorporate the premise of Naruto universe, that they are ninja, into your future stories. You lose a lot of "developable" character, personality when you take the characters out of that environment and drop them into a civilian environment.
Demonkid chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
your stories are actually pretty good...
AJCMetallica chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Absolutely delicious, I must say.

Although I've come to expect no less from you, naturally. I was actually kinda skeptical about how Naruto and Ino could be paired with their personalities as they are and what not but you played this out really well.

So well, in fact, that I can't help but take that as an exact count of why they are who they are!

It's short, it's sweet and a fine display of your writing skills. And much to my pleasure you kepy the characters true to themselves.

Keep to it!
Watashi No Sukinahito chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
lOVE IT! Ja ne! -
Earthlight chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Your right it is sad. Brilliant story.
Mikee1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
That was a great story, one of the best I've read in a while. I love how you gave an explanation for why he loves ramen and the writing itself was very good, not too technical and not flooded with too many descriptions. Not too long, not too short, very good overall.

Personally, I'd love if you wrote a sequel but that's up to you. I do hope you continue to write NaruIno stories.