Reviews for Duel of the Fallen Heroes
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 3/4
This was beautiful and deep. A true fear of his that he never wanted to face in the waking world forced him to think about it in his dreams. It's strange how the roles were reversed in his dream. Cloud having lost himself to darkness while Sephiroth tried to make him see reason.
laughingst chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Awesome. I was slightly confused, though, until I realized cloud was only dreaming
miarath chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Very beautiful chilling intense one-shot.

Well-written. :)
KisandraWesker chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
That was great! The fight scene was excellent! Poor Cloud. I feel sorry for him. Keep it up!
Zomfi chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
"Beaten couch"... Oh my, this couch must have suffered so much..

I admit, I was about to close this fic before I saw it was a nightmare. A surrealistic nightmare :o
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I liked. Sequel?
FlurryDivider chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
wow. that was so amazing, so much emotion and description.. and it all flowed rather well...beautiful... :]]
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I can't believe I didn't review this before. I must admit the dream sequence gave me chills -especially since I wasn't sure if it /was/ a dream at first. So much drama and tension and-

Anyway, nice read.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Anakin!Cloud! XD Ooh, I loved this. I could see it playing out in my head, very dramatic and dark. And then of course Sephiroth checking Cloud for a fever was just about the most hilarious, adorable thing ever. X3

Great story!
twinkletoes chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Great job! I love it!
Jediempress chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I still really like your anti-hero take on Seph. He's still him but there's a purpose to his stalking. So Clouds Anakin now, huh? I guess Seph would be a REALLY messed up OBi-wan.