Reviews for I'm not a Girl!
saphirearella chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I don't think I've ever read anything funnier besides "In Which Alviss was Drunk" Oh my God! You had me in stitches! Phantom was hilarious! 5 stars! :D
DarkAngel010 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
hn
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Lol at the last part! XD
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I am so amused it's not even funny (that doesn't make sense, but who cares?). xD The negative A-cup thing cracked me up the most, for some reason. xP
kashiwagi miyana chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
i love your story so much much much keep keep up the good work hope we can be friends. ganbatten ne good luck. and thanks for making the story.
takara94 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
LoL This is so cute I never liked phantom after reading the manga But I started liking him after knowing about the phantom/alviss pairing XDD
livnlife chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
hahaha

ah

that's a good one

great job
Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Kairi (my main character for the story i will eventually write) I am terribly sory but Lonely Kitty is currently rolling around on the ground laughing like a manic and is unable to write a proper review. thank you very much for understanding. "..."
Reanna-Kris-Katelyn chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
ALRIGHTY! SHOVING FIST INTO MOUTH! *Does so to muffle laughter*
Squeeky chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I WUV UR FANFIC! It is awsome. Especially in the end. xD My friend is going to love this!
Everybody's Neesan chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Super funny, and so awesome!
firelunamelody chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Lol! Gotta love Phantom... He's hot. And I really like the AlvissxPhantom pairing. It's a good story, and yeah Phantom is a bit OOC, Alviss seems his cool, calm, collective self.

I love how Phantom draws a circle in the air, makes him cute. And I agree with Alviss... The name 'Allie-chan' isn't really that pleasant for a male.

Anyways, Good Work!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
hahahaha! That got me1 This is so funny! Yaoi's not my thing but very mild ones I can take! this was great! Alviss a late bloomer!

Lol! Hhahahahahaha!
tiffany chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
hello!

i am here to tell you that i lurvve ur story! i thought Alviss was really cool in it. Why aren't there more MAR stories? god that's weird. anyway, bye
Saphy-chan chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was frickin hilarious! First time that I've read PhantomxAlviss, but can't say it never crossed my mind while watching the series! XD

Anyway, you should write more of this pairing-it's pretty entertaining! _