Reviews for I'm not a Girl!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
...Phantom... your logical reasoning prowess astounds the masses...
xD hahaha! hilarious. xD haha!
"Without hesitation, Alviss punched him." HA!
saphirearella chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I don't think I've ever read anything funnier besides "In Which Alviss was Drunk" Oh my God! You had me in stitches! Phantom was hilarious! 5 stars! :D
DarkAngel010 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
hn
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Lol at the last part! XD
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I am so amused it's not even funny (that doesn't make sense, but who cares?). xD The negative A-cup thing cracked me up the most, for some reason. xP
kashiwagi miyana chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
i love your story so much much much keep keep up the good work hope we can be friends. ganbatten ne good luck. and thanks for making the story.
takara94 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
LoL This is so cute I never liked phantom after reading the manga But I started liking him after knowing about the phantom/alviss pairing XDD
livnlife chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
hahaha

ah

that's a good one

great job
Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Kairi (my main character for the story i will eventually write) I am terribly sory but Lonely Kitty is currently rolling around on the ground laughing like a manic and is unable to write a proper review. thank you very much for understanding. "..."
Reanna-Kris-Katelyn chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
ALRIGHTY! SHOVING FIST INTO MOUTH! *Does so to muffle laughter*
Squeeky chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I WUV UR FANFIC! It is awsome. Especially in the end. xD My friend is going to love this!
Everybody's Neesan chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Super funny, and so awesome!
firelunamelody chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Lol! Gotta love Phantom... He's hot. And I really like the AlvissxPhantom pairing. It's a good story, and yeah Phantom is a bit OOC, Alviss seems his cool, calm, collective self.

I love how Phantom draws a circle in the air, makes him cute. And I agree with Alviss... The name 'Allie-chan' isn't really that pleasant for a male.

Anyways, Good Work!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
hahahaha! That got me1 This is so funny! Yaoi's not my thing but very mild ones I can take! this was great! Alviss a late bloomer!

Lol! Hhahahahahaha!
tiffany chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
hello!

i am here to tell you that i lurvve ur story! i thought Alviss was really cool in it. Why aren't there more MAR stories? god that's weird. anyway, bye