Reviews for Lucky Number Twenty
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
That was adorable! I kind of want more actually!
lady kae chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
More more more!
thynameistea chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
One of the cutest pairings that Ihave ever read. So adorbale it makes me want to squeal...nevermind.
This oneshot is very good, not like professional good, but on the track to being professional good :)
Keep up the cuteness!

[ callmetiny ]
WayuuuM chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
HOLY COW THIS JUST GOT ME MELTING
Dark Angel Princess Sarah chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
confidant choji, i likey
Akasaku123 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
omg! I never actually thought about this couple but I know I should have because I love Chouji with all my heart and soul and I love Sakura just as much so i should have thought about this couple. And I want to be a chef when I grow up so this story is like a bonus to me. :) I loved it! Thanks so much! Wish there was a sequal! (sp?)
pharoshyaline chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Your actual writing was atrocious, Sakura is a little OOC, and I have no idea why or how ninja would have no much time to be concerned with whether or not they were dating.

That being said, this was super cute.
Saku-Chou OMG chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
OMG! This is so kawaii! Its so sweet and romantic and cute and funny and heartwarming and (goes on for about an hour, literally) and OMG! This is just the best Saku-Chou fanfic I have ever read! Love it!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Very sweet. I loved it.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
a;sfj; SO CUTE! (: Awh! That's too adorable.
majorfangirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Sakura burning water. XD

So so cute! Chouji/Sakura is so sweet!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
aw that was so cute

that was the cutest chouji/sakura story i have ever read

good job

i loved it lol
midnightangel09 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
awe that was sweet i never really get to see stries about sakura and chouji i really like this story!_
Sheena-MFfan chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was cute! I wonder who came up with the Sakura x Chouji pairing anyway...
Hotflower chapter 1 . 9/10/2007