Reviews for The Pocket Escapade
Darkwalk12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This story is awesome! I made a sketch for it: art/Pikamus-Prime-502078440
Hope you like it.
Knockouts Apprentice chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Ohh mahhh gersh... what have you done... you just got me totally hooked on these now... thx for the story, I enjoyed it!
wildphoenix6 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
*LOL* Love this!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
*gasps* Can't - breath! This is simply hilarious! Seeing all our favourite Transformers transformed into Pokemon is nothing but say adorable. Prime as Pikachu with a battlemask was too cute! Prowl as Meowth poking poor Jazz as a Jigglypuff was simply great too. I love how each of the Autobots matched perfectly with their transformed Pokemon.

/There was only one word that could sum up the entire situation – and Ratchet was finally able to say it.

“Slag.”/

I think that's the only word that could sum up this situation.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
ZOMG!

XD

*falls off chair laughing*

Poke-Formers!

GAHD, if I laugh any harder I'm gonna break something!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Good clean fun. :)
Water-smurf chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Oh GOD is this funny! My family officially thinks I should be commited for laughing like a maniac at a computer screen. (I loved the scene where Prowl/Meowth saw Jazz/Jigglypuff, and Wheeljack's and Optimus's reactions to their own transformations were really halarious!) Could you write more? I'm a greedy greedy girl, and this is just too funny! XD
Riana1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
that is so cute.
midnightPhilosopher chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard when I read this. Pokemon-TFs are so cute! And the image of Ratchet-Chansey lobbing eggs at Decepticons was so funny my sides still hurt. I'm not so good at names (too...many
Chibi Yoshi chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Oh gosh! Pokebots! XD! I totally wanna draw Bumblebee and Bluestreak glomping a pissed off Chansey-Ratchet now. XD; Ohh and I can just imagine the Dinobots...

Grimlock: Pokemon! Me Grimlock LOVE Pokemon! ME GRIMLOCK CATCH 'EM ALL!

Pokebots: oO! *run for their freakin' lives!*

I'm loving your TF humor, btw. XD
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hysterical. From beginning to end, hysterical.

But my favorite part was Bumblebee. "Omigosh omigosh omigosh a real Chansey!" *squishhuggle* LOLOLOL
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*rolls on floor laughing and gasps for breath*

That was..hee hee...so...hee hee.. funny!
VAwitch chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Wonderful!

I know of some of the Pokemon, from having a 4 y/o son. But OMG, Ratchet having to NOT swear - priceless. And that B & BS knew about Pokemon - hee hee.

Nicely done!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
*rolling around on the floor laughing skidplate off* Oh Primus! This was great! The Seekers turned into Magikarp... I'd love to see a Megatron-Barmey! Keep up the good work!
D. Mischief chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
must breath...laughing too hard! Oh this was great the perfect amount of sillyness and humor.I dont think thundercracker is going to create a gun like this again anytime soon. Wonder how poor rachet is going to change everyone back.