Reviews for DRACO MALFOY: Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
angel61991 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
my Harry, Draco, & Severus have locked themselves in their bed room & havent left it for 3 days. im wondering if i should be worried that they rnt eating.

dont ask how they ended as a 3some... even im not quite sure & i own them.
DragonGirl323 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This absolutely hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! These owner manual things that you make are priceless. I enjoyed reding this very much! :] I would love to own a DRACO MALFOY unit! XD

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
icicle33 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was hysterical! I'm at work right now and I had to keep biting my lip and covering my mouth, in order to keep myself from bursting out laughing...lol. You are very talented...thank you for writing that.

*Runs to go read starry night blue's other stories*
xBlownxAwayx chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I loved it!
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I liked this installment.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
(Rolls around on the floor laughing.) Love this so funny!
mellamaet chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
:)))))))))))))))))))))
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
He is completely impossible to live with

Call him master? C'mon! Who would want someone like him?

He maybe gay, by the way! WTF? ò.ó

There is a unit I would never get u.u

4 sure!
peevesie Iyer chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
zen-zen-zen,

Whay would i do without you...I had a fantastic laugh over this...when i m supposed to be studying for my finals *looks shifty-eyed* I hope you know that we were shifting to proboards btw. Please visit me and us and all of us there...I am right now progating tales of the chocolate queen abong the younger slytherins...

Love you
Macabre-Melody chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow! This is absolutely brilliant. I was grinning most of the way through this, anyway, keep up the good work!
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
It's nice to discover the "Owner's guide" series initiated by Theresa Green. I love your own versions too. This particular one is very funny, especially his interaction with the other units.
hitsuzenbutterfly chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I just love all those stories you write like this!
Onyx Panthera chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Draco Malfoy. Wow. Ahahahaha. AHAHAHAHAHA! Highly entertaining. Highly amusing. Hilarious.
The Obsidian Angel chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Lol! I read your fruits basket units so I wanted to read this one. This was great, al though I think a Draco Malfoy unit is more trouble for your money than anything. And a Lucius unit is even worse apparently. I'd like to see a Harry Potter or a HErmione Granger Unit. Those might be useful. And A Severus Snape Unit just for fun. :)
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 8/23/2007