Reviews for Fallen from Grace
daydreamer-cloudwatcher chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
oh, i really liked this, you should have written more chapters it's really good x
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
Wow I really like this story. I can't wait for more. :D

Great job!
Shigeru Hiko chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
Just finished reading what you've written, so I thought I would be nice and review.

I really like it! I like futuristic stories, and I like yakuza. It's a bit different from how I would set it up-but it's your story not mine. I like how you are trying to stay with the main story of Shippuden, which is rather ambitious but I wish you luck with it.

If you ever think to revise it-maybe you could change thier ages a bit? In Japan, students are required to only attend school through 9th grade, so I could easily see events getting set into motion at that time. 3 But that's my only complaint, and a minor one at that.

I am really looking forward to more chapters, because this seems like a good story and I have a weakness for sci-fi. And ninja-yakuza. Heh heh.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
ironbloodaika chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
Greater Chapter! I didn't expect Hinata to be blind. But the way you made it is awesome and believable. That scene with her and Naruto was so cute! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see the rest of the teams in the modern world.
nobiki chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
you've done a good job of drawing me in, setting up the background AND the ambiance. but the flashback w/hinata and naruto is just beautiful. i think i'll enjoy what you have coming very much.
Eillipses chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
I'm still not too sure about what's going on, but I'm going to assume that they're in gangs within a city..? With guns and stuff...

Btw, what does Shigakure mean?
Eillipses chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Nice...different, though. I don't quite understand...so it's the characters of Naruto...in a modern city? O.o Eh?

Oh and...Two Tailed Angel! Need update! Rawr!
Clark Cradic chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
Got a good feeling about this story. Sounds like you're really getting into the flow of the story. I don't remember what you said Team 8 or 10 did, I can't wait to find out how they're involved with the Yakuza. I sent an email to you a while ago, and I hope you got it cause I can't tell if and when my computer screws up. I hope you starting getting more attention for this story soon. Honestly it's a nice breath of freshair from all those stupid Highschool AU stories. Talk to you soon RJ. Update Soon!
Clark Cradic chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Cool you finally got around to doing your Yakuza story! This'll be fun, now I got two stories to review! Keep me if you need me to look over anything. Update Soon!