Reviews for Blue Jays and Ponderosa Pine
apcJodi chapter 1 . 9/20
I think that’s the most Sam/Jack ending I’ve read.
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Very, very nice little fluff ficlet :D
Somnium1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Have I mentioned how much I love your writing :D Short and sweet, not too much dialogue, but yet you capture the charecters wounderfully. Always leave my imagination running wild with what happened next. Thankyou :)
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Nice story. Good job!

"Essence of Jack..." Sigh.
Mabyn chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Sque!

Brilliant and totally in character and so something I can see happening. A couple commas missing, but that could just be my interface. Thank you so much for totally making my morning!
Nikki chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Brilliant! Loved it - very sweet! :)
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I love your stuff...and have lots of it saved for "later review" (i.e., repeat reading). This is a nice piece. I also loved "Holding the Line" and "Endings Are Just Beginnings in Disguise."

I hang out at GateWorld, but would love to make contact with some of the other S/J groups around the globe. If you have a link to the forum you referenced in the opening of this story, I'd like to drop by some time.

Keep up the good work!

sg-1fanintn/Melissa
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Aw, that made me smile, i loves it!.

x
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Terrific! Love the fluff.
kinnik72 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Love it!
lindseyjo chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Sweet! Love this very much. I can totally believe Carter can't garden, and I think it's good to know there is indeed something she can't do. :-) Makes the rest of us feel a little less like simpletons. Tho I can't garden, OR solve astrophysics problems in my head... *sigh* Oh, well. Thanks for the one-shot. :-)
Dreaming of Jack chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Aw.. I loved it! really nice job!
mara-anni chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
OH so sweet :)
katejones2005 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
excellent! I feel just the way Sam does when I visit the mountains-I love them!
Vakhdar chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Yay for schmoopage! Sigh...I totally enjoy these little schmoopy fics- you do it so well!

Vivienne