Reviews for Building With Worn Out Tools
amberxxafs chapter 33 . 9/5
I spent an entire day reading this, I never usually bother with anything over 10 chapters. I can very honestly say this was more than worth the time spent, and my many thanks to the author. Eloquently written, many interesting topics and hidden plots. The last few chapters were mind-blowing, I've never read smut like this (trust me, I've read allot of smut) that was so intimate and sensual. Stunning. Love it. 5*
idrabble chapter 33 . 8/8
BRILLIANT
coffeemaster143 chapter 33 . 7/2
This was such a well written and beautiful story!
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 33 . 6/15
I never thought I could so absolutly enjoy a divorce. I love this story. The manipulations, the affectikn, the trust, the battle of willsThis is an awesome story. I don't actually have the words to do it justice.
KrixLight chapter 2 . 5/31
this will be a fantastic read. i am so excited.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 33 . 4/23
This was fantastic!
Vallerila chapter 33 . 4/19
Oh my effin god, this story is beautiful! I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed every twist and turn of it; Harry and Draco growing steadily closer, the Courtroom speeches, Ginny's manipulations and the way they smashed them. Thank you so much for writing this!
Confused chapter 10 . 4/18
Did Ginny kill Voldy in this story? Because I'm completely baffled how far she already got without being stoned to death by the public. That's the Chosen One and Savior she's trying to steal from, already brazenly cheated on and clearly used for his fame and money. Has everyone but Malfoy lost their minds?
marthapreston4 chapter 25 . 3/19
If this spells existed why didnt voldy use it against harry or vice versa
Amazing! I love the fluffy ending. I can't believe what a bitch Ginny was though but she got what she deserved.
EvilQueen424 chapter 33 . 3/2
Love this story. and I love what you did with Ginny...I totally agree with it. her "love" has always seemed more obsession to me. please keep writting! can't wait to see so,even of your other stories.
AnyankaEllie chapter 33 . 2/2
A wonderful story, even with Ginny bashing. I like how here Harry's friends are on his side and can at least have some sense. Malfoy as an arguer is fantastic. And your speeches in the courtroom are amazing, thanks.
SarahLuzie chapter 33 . 2/1
I love this story. I have read so many stories by now and most of them from you, but you never fail to impress me. I really really love this story.

XeeWrites chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I already know this is going to be great! And it looks like you're still active in the fandom, which blows my mind. I'll probably binge read the rest tomorrow, if I have time, then move onto your newer pieces.

Faving the story now, so I can read it in bed on my phone (was that even possible in 2007?)~
Im Just Trash chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
It's funny because the song Love-Hate-Sex-Pain by Godsmack came on while I was reading the DracoHarry part x3
1,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »