Reviews for Building With Worn Out Tools
turntoPaige394 chapter 33 . 6/13
This was one of the most wonderful fics I have ever read, regardless of genre or pairing. This was fabulous. I smiled, I felt frustrated, I felt anxiety, and I felt overwhelming love. Draco and Harry are perfect in this, like two corresponding pieces of a puzzle. I never knew j needed this is my life. Thank you.
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 30 . 5/6
First of all, Pansy is amazing and I would also demand alcohol for secret keeping. Second, Ginny please go away.
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 27 . 5/6
Come off it you hag
Uzumaki Kame-chan chapter 33 . 5/5
A very well written story, I quite enjoyed it. I particularly liked how you handled Harry and Draco's personalities and morals, as well as the clashes they caused. Though I found their initial sex off putting, which was the point I'm sure as they didn't like it either, the last two encounters where both fluffy and sexy. Well done.
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 13 . 5/5
Draco screaming ‘Kill him if you want’ is me to an unhealthy degree
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 3 . 5/5
I sense foreshadowing about Harry’s uncontrollable magic and Lucius *cackle*
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 1 . 5/5
Ginny, sweetie, bugger off
ndestroya chapter 33 . 4/26
Bravo! Just fantastic!
Himmelstaenzerin chapter 1 . 4/4
I love this story! It's amazing.
werwolf-yasya chapter 33 . 3/21
Amazing work. Thank so much author.
amsev chapter 33 . 3/18
Excellent, compelling story! Especially enjoyed your take on Draco.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 2/16
I still can't get over Rowling hitching Harry Potter to Ginny Weasley. Noticed how she love Freudian complexes? A mother complex for HP and Ronald Weasley marrying the more intelligent version of his nagging, shrieking mother. Yuck. You know why I favor Malfoys and the rest of the Dark faction? Atleast they are honest with their prejudice unlike Weasleys. They remind me of sanctimonious uber religious hypocrites with slavish devotion to their church association leader. Granted, it's hypocrisy for purebloods to follow a half-blood. Not enough difference with both factions, no? But, like I said, atleast the Dark are honest with their prejudice and does not claim moral/ethical superiority at all. Unlike The Order of Fried Chickens.
mickeymauser123 chapter 5 . 11/12/2017
Ok, I just got done reading Ch.5 and I was wondering if the 'curse' isn't actually a 'curse' but just Harry's actual magic being set free after containing the Horcrux in his scar for so long. It would also explain why he beat You-Know-Who with a spell that could be considered low leveled compared to the one Voldewhore casted.
amberxxafs chapter 33 . 9/5/2017
I spent an entire day reading this, I never usually bother with anything over 10 chapters. I can very honestly say this was more than worth the time spent, and my many thanks to the author. Eloquently written, many interesting topics and hidden plots. The last few chapters were mind-blowing, I've never read smut like this (trust me, I've read allot of smut) that was so intimate and sensual. Stunning. Love it. 5*
idrabble chapter 33 . 8/8/2017