Reviews for Building With Worn Out Tools
NaLux3 chapter 1 . 9/11
Very well written, interesting and good worked out plot and the romance got cuter and cuter even though Harry’s personality was really stressful to put up with sometimes. I loved this, such a fluffy ending
NawelKim chapter 33 . 9/5
Wow! This was amazing! Ginny and Blaise's behaviour was despicable, but I felt sorry for them. Harry and Draco's dynamics was perfectly balance. I loved Draco the Arguer, he was magnificent. Thank you for another beauriful journey
Pulcotinette chapter 33 . 8/23
Hello!
Another of your stories that I've read, and I still find them great but difficult to finish as well. Although the storyline and plot are very interesting and the characters very well written, it is a bit redundant at the end, and nothing much is added in the last two or three chapters (most of it is spent in bed, and even if it has a meaning, it's not as interesting as the case for example).
The reading is very intense, so I am quizzed by that feeling of boredom that I felt at the end (I did stop reading it for two weeks)
turntoPaige394 chapter 33 . 6/13
This was one of the most wonderful fics I have ever read, regardless of genre or pairing. This was fabulous. I smiled, I felt frustrated, I felt anxiety, and I felt overwhelming love. Draco and Harry are perfect in this, like two corresponding pieces of a puzzle. I never knew j needed this is my life. Thank you.
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 30 . 5/6
First of all, Pansy is amazing and I would also demand alcohol for secret keeping. Second, Ginny please go away.
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 27 . 5/6
Come off it you hag
Uzumaki Kame-chan chapter 33 . 5/5
A very well written story, I quite enjoyed it. I particularly liked how you handled Harry and Draco's personalities and morals, as well as the clashes they caused. Though I found their initial sex off putting, which was the point I'm sure as they didn't like it either, the last two encounters where both fluffy and sexy. Well done.
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 13 . 5/5
Draco screaming ‘Kill him if you want’ is me to an unhealthy degree
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 3 . 5/5
I sense foreshadowing about Harry’s uncontrollable magic and Lucius *cackle*
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 1 . 5/5
Ginny, sweetie, bugger off
ndestroya chapter 33 . 4/26
Bravo! Just fantastic!
Himmelstaenzerin chapter 1 . 4/4
I love this story! It's amazing.
werwolf-yasya chapter 33 . 3/21
Amazing work. Thank so much author.
amsev chapter 33 . 3/18
Excellent, compelling story! Especially enjoyed your take on Draco.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 2/16
I still can't get over Rowling hitching Harry Potter to Ginny Weasley. Noticed how she love Freudian complexes? A mother complex for HP and Ronald Weasley marrying the more intelligent version of his nagging, shrieking mother. Yuck. You know why I favor Malfoys and the rest of the Dark faction? Atleast they are honest with their prejudice unlike Weasleys. They remind me of sanctimonious uber religious hypocrites with slavish devotion to their church association leader. Granted, it's hypocrisy for purebloods to follow a half-blood. Not enough difference with both factions, no? But, like I said, atleast the Dark are honest with their prejudice and does not claim moral/ethical superiority at all. Unlike The Order of Fried Chickens.
1,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »