Reviews for Building With Worn Out Tools
amsev chapter 33 . 3/18
Excellent, compelling story! Especially enjoyed your take on Draco.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 2/16
I still can't get over Rowling hitching Harry Potter to Ginny Weasley. Noticed how she love Freudian complexes? A mother complex for HP and Ronald Weasley marrying the more intelligent version of his nagging, shrieking mother. Yuck. You know why I favor Malfoys and the rest of the Dark faction? Atleast they are honest with their prejudice unlike Weasleys. They remind me of sanctimonious uber religious hypocrites with slavish devotion to their church association leader. Granted, it's hypocrisy for purebloods to follow a half-blood. Not enough difference with both factions, no? But, like I said, atleast the Dark are honest with their prejudice and does not claim moral/ethical superiority at all. Unlike The Order of Fried Chickens.
mickeymauser123 chapter 5 . 11/12/2017
Ok, I just got done reading Ch.5 and I was wondering if the 'curse' isn't actually a 'curse' but just Harry's actual magic being set free after containing the Horcrux in his scar for so long. It would also explain why he beat You-Know-Who with a spell that could be considered low leveled compared to the one Voldewhore casted.
amberxxafs chapter 33 . 9/5/2017
I spent an entire day reading this, I never usually bother with anything over 10 chapters. I can very honestly say this was more than worth the time spent, and my many thanks to the author. Eloquently written, many interesting topics and hidden plots. The last few chapters were mind-blowing, I've never read smut like this (trust me, I've read allot of smut) that was so intimate and sensual. Stunning. Love it. 5*
idrabble chapter 33 . 8/8/2017
coffeemaster143 chapter 33 . 7/2/2017
This was such a well written and beautiful story!
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 33 . 6/15/2017
I never thought I could so absolutly enjoy a divorce. I love this story. The manipulations, the affectikn, the trust, the battle of willsThis is an awesome story. I don't actually have the words to do it justice.
KrixLight chapter 2 . 5/31/2017
this will be a fantastic read. i am so excited.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 33 . 4/23/2017
This was fantastic!
Valleria chapter 33 . 4/19/2017
Oh my effin god, this story is beautiful! I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed every twist and turn of it; Harry and Draco growing steadily closer, the Courtroom speeches, Ginny's manipulations and the way they smashed them. Thank you so much for writing this!
Confused chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
Did Ginny kill Voldy in this story? Because I'm completely baffled how far she already got without being stoned to death by the public. That's the Chosen One and Savior she's trying to steal from, already brazenly cheated on and clearly used for his fame and money. Has everyone but Malfoy lost their minds?
marthapreston4 chapter 25 . 3/19/2017
If this spells existed why didnt voldy use it against harry or vice versa
Guest chapter 33 . 3/15/2017
Amazing! I love the fluffy ending. I can't believe what a bitch Ginny was though but she got what she deserved.
EvilQueen424 chapter 33 . 3/2/2017
Love this story. and I love what you did with Ginny...I totally agree with it. her "love" has always seemed more obsession to me. please keep writting! can't wait to see so,even of your other stories.
AnyankaEllie chapter 33 . 2/2/2017
A wonderful story, even with Ginny bashing. I like how here Harry's friends are on his side and can at least have some sense. Malfoy as an arguer is fantastic. And your speeches in the courtroom are amazing, thanks.
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »