Reviews for Dark Path 2: Fear of the Dark
Padme52 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Herein lies the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Very good. I like your trend towards not mentioning canon specifics except a little bit; it makes the story all the more relatable and beautiful. "especially among those who do not take their jobs as seriously as he." was a little long or wordy to keep the rhymth of the sentence perfect, but that's the only concrit I can muster. My favorite part is "It is painfully ironic that a Sith Lord should fear the night so greatly." You're on FictionPress as well? I would like to know your sn.
Lionchilde chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Right here:

"His memory holds greater terror than any fleeting dream. Those comprise his greatest fear; not death, which would be relief, nor physical pain, which he has endured many a time before..."

That's it. Exactly. Absolute perfection here, and no I'm not saying it because I play with the same idea in upcoming chapters of my monster WIP.
Christy Tortland chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Hello there! I didn't realize that one of my reviewers was you until I saw this story in your list. I just want to say good job.
Luckii.jinx chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Oh! I really liked this, very unique and different. Beautiful use of words and wonderful sentence structure as always. Love the long/short bits contrast (again). Excellent!

LJ
scubagurl chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This is so sad! I feel so sorry for Darth Vader now!
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
very nice. I really enjoyed this psychological look at what goes on in the mind of Darth Vader. and you're right: the situation is rather ironic, yet true. a paradox, perhaps?

once again, excellent work. I loved it, and I look forward to more, as always.

until next time,

dark-hearted rose :)
DarthGladiator45 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
very eloquent and thought provoking. Cleverly written.
Wuff chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
"not death, which would be relief, nor physical pain, which he has endured many a time before, can bring such terror as something so simple as a memory."

Hey, that was good! I really liked it and I think you got the tone of it very right.
Aria Saralyn chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
A very interesting take on the workings of Vader's mind. I really enjoyed it.

SLHM
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Well, it's good. I'd like to see it become something more than a oneshot though.