Reviews for A Very Memorable Birthday
Cute! Loved it.
Acutagava chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Good story!
wizmage chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Very good, there really aren't enough of these. Thanks for the great story.
noylj chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Harry and Luna could compare birthdays.
Why couldn't the Malfoys all have been killed during the battle or arrested afterwards?
Another trip down Stupid Alley with the Ministry...
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
great short story ti,e for me to sleep now night
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
smexy ;) anyway i think harry and i share coping mechanisms...
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
uh awwwwww poor luna how horrible
off to read more
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Kinda silly, but I like it, for the most part. Harry/Luna pairings are always best. Harry/Ginny pairings are always so shallow by comparison.

I do hate the stereotype that every male that has an artistic bone in his body is gay.

I like that the Aurors were at least semi-competent.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Very nice story, and a good look inside Luna's head, which I always enjoy. I love a good Harry/Luna story, and this was a nice one.
Oruma Yar chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
I like the story, although I have to say, it has its flaws (or perhaps I should say that I have certain peeves that your story happened to contain).

That is, Harry saying that he never really loved Ginny.

I mean, really, can't you have Harry say something like, "I used to love Ginny but she is dead now and I want to move on with my life, you have always been there for me and now I love you" or "She will always have a place in my heart but now I want you Luna"...kind of thing? Instead of, you know, just dismissing it altogether?
jheaton chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Cute story! Thanks for sharing it.
petites sorcieres chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
That was cute -Yeah, I also Ginny's love for Harry like that. (and vice versa)That's why this paring is annoying. HARRY/LUNA RULE!
riegert8 chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
This is a very good chapter. It nice that Ruby Hopkirk came by to tell Harry and Luna that they know who killed Narcissa, I have to admit I thought she might feel sorry that they arrest an innocent man. I have wonder if Dawlish went after Harry for how he hates him. I like that Harry & Luna are together. This is a great story, I happy to admit I love all the story's that you have wrote. They are always really good
riegert8 chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Very good chapter. I found it odd that Harry was arrest with hardly no prove expect for an argument with Narcissa the person who was murdered. But learning of Dawlish grudge make more sence. It nice that Harry tell Luna what happen.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Very good chapter. It nice that Luna want to interview Harry. It very sad that Ginny died, but you could understand why Harry don't want to ttalk about Ginny. It slow healing pain. I find it funny that Ron & Hermione got married. It nice that Harry got something for Luna's birthday. Harry can't be the only person that could have killed Narcissa.