Reviews for Crossing Over
RedestBlood chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
update soon /(v)\
kristina chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
i want to read the new chapter...!pls.!its really nice
crazymel2008 chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
please update asap
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
pretty good
Autumn Midnight chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
Mai has brown hair, not red. Ask anyine who's seen Ghost Hunt. If you see a colored picture of her, she has brown hair. Ayako's the one with red hair.
Anko007 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
its...its...its awsomely weird but i like it its got a twist to it its cool update it that would really help the understanding of the story

finalfantasylver7
SimplyChristine chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Oh my. Sigmund Freud...LOL I'm studying psychoanalysis right now in Psychology and you've started me on analyzing the characters of Ghost Hunt...:D
cmsice chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
wah! really nice ending to the 4th chapter. i want to read more. weird but as I was reading the last chapter my winamp "decided" to play "Bring me to life" and "breath no more" by Evanescence. As i was reading and listening to the songs i found out that they really go well together.
Ayjah chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
I really enjoyed the 4 Chapters you have written thus far. I hope you do update more :)
MimoriFanForever chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Aw cute chapter. dang naru should have said wat he wanted to say but that would have been to quick lol. I don't want mai to die either lol but was the mans case real like will they take it. I hope they do, well if it was a real case or if the spirit that was possessing him made it up. But awesomee chapter i really hope there is an update soon. If you read this review can u please make a reply and say if maybe you working on it or will soon. I would realy appreciate it - but again awesome chapter i can't wait to read the next one update soon bii _
MimoriFanForever chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Awesome chapter, the poor girl...

I can't wait to read more _
MimoriFanForever chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Awesome i was hoping the guy would do that to mai cuz i wanted to see narus reaction. But who was in the picture naru had, do we eventually find out. I think it was naru in the middle so im curious who the girls were.. lol i can't wait o read the next chapter
MimoriFanForever chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Awesome chapter i can't wait to read the next one i hope there is another update soon though but awesome chapter
hiya24 chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
So was it a manly scream? sorry, but it is a good story so far, a few grammar mistakes but that's all I noticed for that... What is the mysterious relationship between the client and Mai? Does he even know who she is? Is this a case of mistaken identity? Guess I'll be tuning in next time to find out. Keep up the good work and sorry for the randomness )
Kyia Star chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
Good that you're paying attention to your tenses- now try to have a bit more coherency so we understand what's "reality" in the story, what's a flashback, and what's completely surreal.

On the subject of Naru's character...he's not overly mean, you know. I don't know if you've ever read the manga and only seen the anime, or vice-versa- but Naru *does* care about people; he just doesn't show it. According to volume seven of the manga- he's not the type of person to open up to people. He does, however, have his way of showing that he cares- but they're subtle, not noticeable like Bou-san. Even bringing her tea was subtle instead of the open affection.

I would love to go on and mention biological possibilites versus non-biological possiblities concerning what happened last chapter, but I have a feeling that it'll go in one ear and out the other. Ergo- I won't waste my time.

Ja ne.