Reviews for Mirrorworld
For the love of god, woman, it's been ten years. Ten. Years.
anon chapter 1 . 4/19
that was amazingly clever. this is going to be good.
December-the-6th chapter 43 . 3/31
This is the 6th time, I think, that I come back to read your story. It is the first fanfiction I ever read and to this day remains my favorite one. I read it about once a year and everytime it feels like such an adventure! I love the amazing work you've done and I can't you enough for sharing.
Ambarwen chapter 43 . 3/2
I remember finding Mirrorworld waaaay back when. You have a lovely, clear, and gripping voice, and I will patiently await the day when we get a final chapter! I remember reading this fic when I was just a newbie to the FMA fandom; and now, almost ten years later, I've read it again. I don't think I'm the only one who'll be overjoyed when it's finally finished. 3
L'autre monde chapter 43 . 12/3/2016
Bruuhhh.

I had to look up my login information to post my first review on ff.n in years, because this was the SHIT, holy crap. The way you tackle emotion and the ups and downs of a relationship are astounding. Just. HOO. Wowee. A

I have a blind hope that someday you'll get the last chapter out there. I imagine I can't be the only one who would be incredibly happy to see it.

Thanks so much for sharing this with the internets.
SweetnessnaRose chapter 43 . 11/10/2016
Hey,
I've been thinking about this fic quite a bit lately.
I started reading at maybe 20 chapters in. Its been a long time. I have changed Fandoms a lot since my FMA days, fallen in and out of many things, and have read a shit ton of fa fiction. This fic is still my all time favorite piece of Fan Faction. It has such a wonderful balance of grand action and domestic strife, angst and fluff, and triumph and tragedy, all with the added bonus of being wonderfully written and for a relatively unpopular ship. I think on a subconscious level it is the fic that i hold all others to. I have read it over several times and have done fan art for it.
I just wanted to drop by and show it some love. hope to see it to its completion someday.
Thanks for writing such a fun story
~Sweetness
oftheDunedain chapter 43 . 9/19/2016
This fic is amazing. And I'm not just saying that. I first read this two years ago, and it sparked my interest in fanfiction. It's still the best Alfons/Edward fic I've ever read. You've written a beautifully complex and engaging story, with characters more life like than even published novelists. Twilight, I'm looking at you. So please, please don't let it die. Just one more chapter. That's all it'll take.
Ale chapter 43 . 8/26/2016
I know I haven't commented in the whole series- but that mostly goes to the lack of sleep and breaks that went into reading this story for a whole day and a half. Marathon reading, and I was so sure it was done and was ready to do a back flip in joy for the characters; but when I realised this hadn't been updated for over TWO YEARS I almost broke my tablet in half. And oh god I love this story so much-

I'm loosing hair fast from tearing them out. Please update.
Lord-Frederique chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Really, really hope that you are 1) alright (since there is no news on this site since last year)
2) that you haven't given up on Mirrorworld. We're almost at the end!

Good luck with RL, Hope you come back soon!
Guest chapter 43 . 2/12/2016
:/ its been awhile. Will it ever get finished? I love this, I'd hate for it not to get finished. Its really well written, and just so fucking good arrrrghggdshkubh _
beltloop chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I saw you were at 999 reviews and I wanted to make it 1000! I'm about to read this for the third time I love this story so much. thank you for being such an amazing writer!
Ciclim chapter 43 . 1/16/2016
I really love this story, I hope you haven't given up on it. I honestly think they'll find Ed innocent but there is a reason you're the author and I'm the reader! Best wishes!
karl1n chapter 43 . 11/8/2015
And it ends on a cliffhanger!
elusivek chapter 43 . 9/5/2015
You sold me Hei/Ed (I don't normally ship any particular pairing)...
I'll be waiting for the next update ;-)
totoro totoro chapter 43 . 8/26/2015
Ahh I've been reading this for the past 4 days and this is possibly my most favourite fic in the entire fandom! Can't wait for the end :)
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »