Reviews for Mirrorworld
Fable4Confirmed chapter 9 . 2/15
Hey! You told me about your fic on Reddit so I made an account on here so I could comment on it :D I'm only on chapter 9, but I really like it so far! I enjoy the way you write Ed and mirror!Al - their personalities both shine through. And I like the realism in how they're dealing with how mirror!Al looks like Ed's brother.
jhakti chapter 44 . 2/12
Thank You! This was one of the first fics I started reading and was the first I ever followed. SO glad that paid off! Great Story, well written. Thank you!
SamCyberCat chapter 44 . 2/7
My friend sent me an email today saying this fic had been finished and I could scarcely believe it, but here we are.

Thank you so much for all the time and effort and love that you've put into this story. I know how hard it can be to pull yourself back into a fandom you're no longer part of solely to finish an old multi-chapter, so I hope the sense of completion and satisfaction you feel to wrap this story up is worth all the effort. As a reader, I certainly appreciate it all.

This last chapter was everything that I'd hoped it would've been and more. The last conversation between Ed and Alfons was everything. I both loved the homunculus twist and Alfons's very real and resigned reaction to it. The worms in his lungs tension-breaker at the end was perfect.

I'm so glad that after all these years they got their happy ending. Thanks again and I hope all your current and future projects go this well.
SpectrumV chapter 44 . 2/6
I burst into tears when I saw this last chapter. Thank you for the beautiful ending for this beautiful fic that I've loved so long. My favourite piece of fiction of all time.
Still Go0se 2k19 chapter 1 . 12/31/2019
It's not even going to ben the same year by the time this makes sense oh my God, I'm sorry for all of the notifications; it's just hearts, it's eight hearts because that's how many years I've read this fic and then one for good luck, that's all. xD
Thank you a Third Time, and happy new year! (Heart hands for real)
Still Go0se 2k19 chapter 44 . 12/31/2019
(... because FF Cut Off the part of my last comment, smh)
what I meant to say properly, was, "Thank you again. "
Still Go0se 2k19 chapter 44 . 12/31/2019
(- for another hour and a half here but Anyway)

I don't even know what my password for this site is anymore so I can't login to prove it's me, but I swear it is, and this is such a beautiful gift today especially? I feel like hugging my laptop like that would express my emotions to the characters and also to you? AEROFONS.
This remains one of my favourite fics, full stop. Out of any fandom. And I'm so so so glad you took the time to post this chapter.

Thank *you* for all of your work on this story for so long!
And congratulations on being close to finishing your Ph.D, that's amazing and an amazing amount of work! This might be a little weird to say but I'm really glad you're well.
Thank you again.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/26/2019
Absolutely stunning - when I got the notification for a new chapter my breath caught, and when I saw the author's note that this was The End, I immediately went back to Chapter 1 and have had the absolute delight of reading the entire fic in one go. I remember the first time I read this fic in 2009, and I have read it quite a few times since then! It remains my favourite fic ever - your strong characterisation, the beautiful and vivid imagery, their snark, of course - but I do especially love just how smart you made the both of them, and how your plot and worldbuilding are absolutely brilliant. I can fully believe every scene and sentence. Absolutely stunning! I can't quite believe it's finished, but I am so grateful to have come along for the ride. All the best with your original works!
artmiss7 chapter 44 . 12/24/2019
I wanted to thank you for sharing this fic with us-and for giving us closure to a long run with these boys. You write emotions so vividly-Ed's fears, Al's insecurities, Alfons's endurance-and handle scenes with such care and sensitivity. This was such a treat to get to read. Mirrorworld has always been one of my favorite hei/ed fics. Thank you for sharing your talents and I wish you all the best in your future writing endeavors! ️
Guest chapter 44 . 12/23/2019
I'm still here! Lol. And I'm sure lots of others still are who started reading this when you started writing it. It doesn't matter how long it takes, we are just lucky to have authors like you that still persevere and finish fics for us. We appreciate you! Soooo happy that Ed and Al got their happy ending. _
AgentWGD chapter 44 . 12/22/2019
my god... you gave them a happy ending, it's the end of an era. a beautifully wrapped up end to a story i remember reading in 2009 when I first got into fma and the HeiEd ship. May the world be your oyster and bring you much success. Thank you. 3 3

- from a follower on your tumblr,
whitenessgreynessdarkness
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 44 . 12/21/2019
I've been a reader for... God 6-7 years now? I always come back to this fic when I get an fma craving because there's simply nothing else like it in the fandom. Ed and Alphons are contrastingly silly and angsty and thoughtful. Both of them are the bad guys at times in their relationship, they hurt and push one another and it's all so natural, so true about how people are. Add in a thick beautiful plot and science that feels like it belongs in the world of the story on the other side of the gate and lo and behold you have made a truly unique gem of a story in a fandom rife with cliches. I love this fic forwards and backwards. Thank you so much for writing it and congratulations on finishing it! ️
Zero1606 chapter 44 . 12/21/2019
A great end to the best Edward x Alfons story. I've been following this project for years and I really can't complain about the ending. The love and brain that went into it were noticeable in every chapter and I am so happy to see it come to an end instead of getting abandoned.
I wish you the best of luck with your life and whatever projects your future will hold. Thank you for a fantastic read, thank you for the time it took to write out this story and a last thank you for allowing them a happy ending.
Kirlial chapter 44 . 12/21/2019
Oh wow, it's finally finished and its a good end! This was one of my favourite fma stories and it's so cool that you finished it after all this time. Awesome story!
Moonlit Water Sunny River chapter 44 . 12/21/2019
oh my god oh my god oh my god you do not know what kind of noise i made seeing this update
THEY GET A HAPPY ENDING AND I AM THRILLED 3 3
time to go reread the whole thing over again, i never thought i'd see this day and it has just. made my Life.
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »