Reviews for Mirrorworld
oftheDunedain chapter 43 . 9/19
This fic is amazing. And I'm not just saying that. I first read this two years ago, and it sparked my interest in fanfiction. It's still the best Alfons/Edward fic I've ever read. You've written a beautifully complex and engaging story, with characters more life like than even published novelists. Twilight, I'm looking at you. So please, please don't let it die. Just one more chapter. That's all it'll take.
Ale chapter 43 . 8/26
I know I haven't commented in the whole series- but that mostly goes to the lack of sleep and breaks that went into reading this story for a whole day and a half. Marathon reading, and I was so sure it was done and was ready to do a back flip in joy for the characters; but when I realised this hadn't been updated for over TWO YEARS I almost broke my tablet in half. And oh god I love this story so much-

I'm loosing hair fast from tearing them out. Please update.
Lord-Frederique chapter 1 . 7/23
Really, really hope that you are 1) alright (since there is no news on this site since last year)
2) that you haven't given up on Mirrorworld. We're almost at the end!

Good luck with RL, Hope you come back soon!
:/ its been awhile. Will it ever get finished? I love this, I'd hate for it not to get finished. Its really well written, and just so fucking good arrrrghggdshkubh _
beltloop chapter 1 . 2/10
I saw you were at 999 reviews and I wanted to make it 1000! I'm about to read this for the third time I love this story so much. thank you for being such an amazing writer!
Ciclim chapter 43 . 1/16
I really love this story, I hope you haven't given up on it. I honestly think they'll find Ed innocent but there is a reason you're the author and I'm the reader! Best wishes!
karl1n chapter 43 . 11/8/2015
And it ends on a cliffhanger!
elusivek chapter 43 . 9/5/2015
You sold me Hei/Ed (I don't normally ship any particular pairing)...
I'll be waiting for the next update ;-)
totoro totoro chapter 43 . 8/26/2015
Ahh I've been reading this for the past 4 days and this is possibly my most favourite fic in the entire fandom! Can't wait for the end :)
Acae chapter 43 . 8/12/2015

So, for the past three nights I've been reading this in bed, and I've been staying up until its 3AM and I can't keep my eyes open and have to put it down. This story is incredible, so well written and planned out. I love it so so much. There have been multiple times where I've had to sit up and just stare around my room because I didn't know how to react to something, or turn around and scream into my pillow because wow or oh no or what. I'm so emotionally attached to this story it's unbelievable.

I don't normally like saying this to authors because its annoying and stressful, but because you've said you find it motivating, I'm going to go ahead and say it: please, /please/ update this the moment you get chance. I'm captivated by this story and I'm dying to know how it ends.

This is probably really badly worded but if so, its because its 3AM and I am absolutely blown away by this emotional turmoil of a fic. I could rant and rave about this story forever, but I'm not going to, because quite frankly I'm exhausted.

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, I hope you're having a good time, and if not, I hope you feel better soon. This fic has made me so happy and you deserve the same happiness in your life for having written it.

And I am going to stop here before I collapse into a puddle of tears and emotion and confess my undying love to your writing skills.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
please save my soul
put an end to this fic
drea ricweld chapter 43 . 7/18/2015
Hmm, where to start?
First of all, let me say that this fiction is THE. BEST. OF THE ENTIRE FMA FANDOM!
I've read many, but this one is so beautiful, so well-written that has wun my resistance to read such long-fics. Its strong points are:
-the plot. Man, I freaking love the plot! You did an amazing job, and it's undeniable the amount of research you did, either for the most scientific chapters -as those placed in America- or for the political ones. I especially loved the building of the three-dimensional array by light!
-the characterization. You managed to make me sympathize with Alfons in a unique way, and even when he- and many other characters- were acting strange, their actions were always plausible.
-the writing! It's so good that it's better than many books I've read, typos were almost absent and you used a great range of words. I admit that, being English my second language, I had to search for the meaning of many words!
-all the angst! Okay we fans have a thing for angsty stories, haven't we? So basically it's an inescapable characteristic. But you conveyed it in a beautiful, sensitive way that made my heart break once or twice.
Want to know the only two things I don't like much about this fiction?
-when Ed and Alfons return to Amestris, why are they so badly disabled?! My sweet children, I was hoping for a joyful reunion ç.ç
-it's unfinished. Please please please, you can't leave me like this!? I discovered this fiction thanks to a beautiful drawing by Uchiha-Umeko on Tumblr, and totally fell in love with it. For the sake of what I consider a masterpiece, please take the time to put an end to this amazing story! I understand you may have lost interest on it, but let me know if you're ever going to finish it.
Anyway, thank you for entertaining me with your beautiful writing. I'm totally gonna read other works of yours! Kudos!
The Waiting Ninja chapter 43 . 6/29/2015
This has been a long journey and I can tell it's not close to being finished considering what may happen in the next chapter. Hope to see another update soon. You've done a great job!
inulovegirl713 chapter 43 . 6/21/2015