Reviews for Surprising Results of a Very Secret Conversation
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 8/10
Dear Demented,
This was a really, really good story.
To start with the ending -brilliant! I really laughed hard! "Because I say so" is just the most hilarious response ever. I just want to shout 'Go girl! Show him who's the boss!'
Now, this Lucius of yours is absolutely delicious and I would give ANYTHING to see him in his tight polo gear, flying on a hippogriff. He would look like some warrior angel -my mouth is watering already.
Hermione is absolutely great, I believe she's the right woman to handle Lucius and keep him on his toes.
I loved the plot and Ginny and Draco's involvement in "before and after" events.
Your plots are always quite unique, creative and unusual, your dialogues witty, funny and clever, your writing style (how many times did I say that?) most wonderful, clear, so easy to read. It's always such a pleasure to read your stories and that's why I have such a problem to put it down, to leave it alone and not read all in one go. I'm unable to be sensible at all. I just want to read until I'm too tired to keep my eyes open.
You are great!
Fox xx
P.S.
I'm getting a little anxious now, because there are only 3 stories left for me to read (two of which I read already over a year ago, but didn't review -I was a bad, bad Fox -but I promise to read again, behave properly and review) and then what?
Are you planning on sharing another story? Please say yes.
Oh and one more thing, you ought to update your stories to say, that they are COMPLETE, because I think a lot of people search for complete fics only and your stories are true treasure, shame for others to miss out on best read ever.
Thanks Fox xx
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 6/8
You tell him, Hermione! :)
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
This was such a lovely fic! I love how you write Hermione and Lucius, and how you write them together.

So well done. Happy writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
The terms of the engagement contract were very funny.
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
that was great very original
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
i LOVED it
RedsAttic chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
EXCELLENT!
purrfus chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
When I find a short story I really enjoy, I invariably want it to be longer. Imagine my lack of surprise when that happened with this one.
Chitsiez chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I have to say I was laughing pretty hard at the end of the fic. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing a fic that was so entertaining :-)
dimensioner chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Because I say so? Lool

This story really had lots of fun parts in it. I hoped though that you were going to describe the Hippogryff polo a bit more.

I love your style!
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Your stories are just so damn witty and entertaining! They're a pleasure to read! Really wonderful!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
GWH3KkT6
NOT USING ACCOUNT ANYMORE chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
please please please make a sequel!

please pleas please
blameless nameless chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That was long but brilliant! You write wonderfully! I realy enjoyed the wittiness between Hermione and Lucius. :D
Elizabeth Vida chapter 1 . 1/30/2008