Reviews for The Shadows of Leaves
Nashira Katharis chapter 22 . 4/8
I still love this story.
darkhuntressxir chapter 7 . 3/27
luckily naruto knows sasuke well, if not sasuke might have been suspicious about hikage..
sparrowhawk13 chapter 23 . 3/16
Great sequel!
sparrowhawk13 chapter 2 . 3/15
Kinda hate Konoha for destroying someone as amazing as Naruto, who's ability to save is incredible. Besides, will they never tell his roots. Always sacrifice him never protect. Really bastards jiraya and concil are. I would never want to protect Konoha is this how they will treat my family when I'm gone.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME I THOUGHT NARU DIED! AND I WAS ALREADY CRYING BECAUSE OF CHOJI BUT WHEN IT CAME TO NARUS PART I WAS SOBBING! On another note I loved this book I will definitely be checking out the sequel!
Korregidora chapter 23 . 9/9/2014
So beautiful, I love this ending to bits! I just knew he wasn't dead but had no idea how he was going to do it. I enjoyed your Akatsuki lol.
Korregidora chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
Waaaaaaaaaaa I am at work and trying not to cry because everyone's pain is so heartbreaking! I love Konoha's will of fire here as it blazes to take down the enemy.
Korregidora chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
Awww :( It makes me want to reach in and comfort Naruto - maternal instincts lol. I'm glad Itachi is able to be there for him.

Sasuke is being such an ass! I wonder what direction he is headed. Tsk tsk...
Korregidora chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Noooo :( I could never imagine a Kyuubi-less Naruto. I could never imagine how empty he is feeling.
CartelSadness chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
OMG I CRIED...
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
O good god! I thought Naruto was dead but thankfully Nadya gave him the drug :)
And yay; Mrs. Uchiha hahahaha
I also like that Naruto is going to join the Akatsuki :D
This was a great story and I can't wait to read the prequel!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 22 . 7/12/2014
What?!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
Chouji died!? Poor Team 10 :(
And everybody figured out it was Naruto; Great!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
I like that Itachi and Naruto got more intimate :)
And Kan'ya. I just loved this chapter!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
I think I like this chapter the most :)