Reviews for The Shadows of Leaves
KeiraTheHeiress chapter 13 . 6/23
Wao. Nice one pein, i love the fluff.
Gwenniarose chapter 23 . 6/3
yay! I was terrified that Naruto died! Can't wait to look at the sequel
Gwenniarose chapter 14 . 6/3
So Sasuke is a major douche in this story. Wow!
Gwenniarose chapter 13 . 6/3
if akatsuki is going to kill him, why is pein pointing out itachi's feelings? grrr
Gwenniarose chapter 7 . 6/3
I'm really worried this story is going to end up with Naruto dyingthough I'm sure you would put warnings for character death if that were going to happen
yuki22hime chapter 23 . 5/21
great story.i love it so much.
2x2justfau chapter 23 . 4/25
Awww shit! This was solo good!
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 3 . 4/10
I have the feeling naru-chan is all buff and muscly... how will ita-sama dom him if he isn't the cute uke?

...
T_T oh well it gets better! such a long time since i read this one _
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
bash sakura and sasuke. lol.
Nashira Katharis chapter 22 . 4/8/2015
I still love this story.
darkhuntressxir chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
luckily naruto knows sasuke well, if not sasuke might have been suspicious about hikage..
sparrowhawk13 chapter 23 . 3/16/2015
Great sequel!
sparrowhawk13 chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Kinda hate Konoha for destroying someone as amazing as Naruto, who's ability to save is incredible. Besides, will they never tell his roots. Always sacrifice him never protect. Really bastards jiraya and concil are. I would never want to protect Konoha is this how they will treat my family when I'm gone.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME I THOUGHT NARU DIED! AND I WAS ALREADY CRYING BECAUSE OF CHOJI BUT WHEN IT CAME TO NARUS PART I WAS SOBBING! On another note I loved this book I will definitely be checking out the sequel!
Korregidora chapter 23 . 9/9/2014
So beautiful, I love this ending to bits! I just knew he wasn't dead but had no idea how he was going to do it. I enjoyed your Akatsuki lol.