Reviews for The Waiting Game
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Bella is 17, it's a little late to think he can make much of a change in her attitude, unless Bella just lets him. Thankfully, we know that she will.
jkt7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
That last part made me laugh. I bet my dad thinks like that.
Josie Shane chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wow that was really good... i have read a couple of stories through Charlies POV but I think this is the best one. THank you for sharing
Blue Brat24 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
the characterization fit charlie to a T
jlmckinney1982 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I love Charlie! This was a great POV. Thanks for writing this. I'm always so sad when I think of how broken hearted he is when Bella leaves. Great job onhis side of things.s
Emerald Star73 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
You did an excellent job with Charlie's POV. This was very good. I'd never really thought about it from Charlie's perspective before.
geophf chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Wow! Great story! How clever of you to pick Charlie's perspective and this particular time to fill out what happened back in Forks! And Charlie's revelations: oh! to see so much and to keep it all bottled up inside.

Thank you for opening up Charlie's quietude for me to read a brief glimpse.

geophf
phantome101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
LOL..I like the part where Charlie ponders on thanking Edward or yelling at him..
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
beautiful! you dont see too many charlie pov fics running around... and this was really well written. nice job :D
dancing.rox464 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
That was really good! I thought you portrayed Charlie's emotions really well! I really liked the last sentence, it made me laugh.
slytherinxpride chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I loved this! I really like reading fanfiction in Charlie's point of view, because he's one of my favorite minor characters.

I think you did a great job!
nonamelucy chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Charlie and his rules XD

This is amazing! I think it's my favorite of all your pieces. And I think you should a Rosalie peice next.
FangedLeaf chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Interesting idea. I loved the ending. I really like your style.
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
This was absolutely stunning. The emotions and fears felt by Charlie were almost palapable. I almost believed for a moment that I was Charlie. ; And his relief at the end at knowing that Bella wanted to stay, not to mention the grim enjoyment he feels about coming down on poor Edward. It was all done beautifully. Keep up the fantastic work. :)
BlueAqua chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
alright, that story was frickin' AMAZING!