Reviews for Grenadier Ranma: V2
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. Please continue!
YuriFan5 chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Well, this is a strange amalgma of the two. I wonder what Mr. Waterworks did to get a bandit pissed at him.
YuriFan5 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
That was certianly interesting. I see that Ranma doesn't have a Jusenkyo curse. I find it interesting that you set it back in the Feudal era. This should make it interesting. I wonder if Tatewaki will have an actual sword now, since this is a time when many people did carry them.
YuriFan5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh my goodness! I love this story already. I'm, interested to see how you handled the time difference.
HCVquizibo chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
why is Ranma thanking Soun for Ranma saving Soun's daughter?
The Rabid Badger chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
yelled Akane, getting in her ‘bash the pervert’ mode.

Well, I guess I shouldn't have expected more...
unknown chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
good chapter i like the story just plz make the chapters longer
JhyarelleDrakon chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
tag
unknown chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
Hi agen good work there is just one thing though make the chapters longer but other then that keep up the good work plz up date soon
RanmaChaos chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
Good Chapter!Please continue to UPDATE!
Bryan Neef chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
First, every change in speaker needs a new paragraph. Every new action or thought needs a new paragraph.

Second, use complete sentences. The letter to Ranma from Yajiro is a series of run-ons.

Third, these two series are mismatched. Grenadier is set in the mid to late 1800s. Ranma is set in the 1990s. You need to explain how these two series interact.

Finally, you need to build the story. So far, this is reads like a summary, which is not necessarily a bad thing. However, you need to make the reader want to read more.

Make us believe these two, largely, incompatible series belong together. Is it time travel? Does Ranma live in the 1890s? Is this an alternate world where 20th century events didn't happen?
Ryo-Wolf chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
*sigh* you're characterizations are still terrible, if what you've done with Genma is any sign. You know what? I'm just going to stop reading your stories. You obviously don't give a rat's ass about actually being true to your source material, since I can already see you're going to butcher the hell out of every Ranma character you use.

Predictions:

Ranma is going to be an unstoppable bad-ass that no one can defeat and has no qualms against killing people.

Akane is going to be an uber-bitch lesbian who will attack total strangers on the street for no good reason whatsoever.

Ryoga is going to be a murderous mad-man with no concern for innocent bystanders as he attempts to kill Ranma.

Shampoo is going to be a heartless bitch who will use whatever dirty trick, magic, potion or whatever to get what she wants.

I'm right on the money, aren't I? Oh, and in case you don't know, everything I just said is OUT OF CHARACTER. Though you obviously don't care. Have fun murdering canon, I'm out of here.
unknown chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
nice start with the story keep it up
Cylon One chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I like it, I like it. Keep it going. I'm guessing that Yajiro knew about the Tendo dojo by going through Genma's stuff as well as maybe Ranma's before re-joining the others.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Hm. if he killed Genma how does he know about the Tendo Dojo?