Reviews for Inevitable
rosemary tea chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
Ok a) just because you dont get reviews doesn't mean people dont like it b)5 things on fan fiction i hate Flames becaues they are evil disclamers becaues they are unnesasary long meaning less chapters people wo try to tell us how to write and finaly the most important thing people wo care if people do or do not like there story and stop writing i nevrer get more than 1 review a week so just ignore the hole riview system and keep writeing because there are people wo read and love your stoary but dkont review so just keep going.
Eternity Crayon chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
I like this story!:P
Addie Pight chapter 9 . 8/18/2007
Please update!
S2Twilight chapter 9 . 8/3/2007
NO i love this story !

PLEASE UPDATE!
May4192 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
the suspense is completely crazy! But the story is great so hope u keep on writing!
KluTzXCliMbeRX101 chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
i love your story plz don't give up on it! plz!
KluTzXCliMbeRX101 chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
no! i want you to finish undecided and iwant you to finish Inevitable! i love the different ones and just give people time to adjust to the different story that you came up with! and it's true its the same edward leaves bella ends up getting changed and they get together anyways so just keep writing plz!
blissfulmemories chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
dont worry about it, u should just continue. i love Undecided, but i also love Inevitable. so either way, i would be happy. BUT, if u decide to do both, i would be beyond happy. anyways, so dont doubt your story, keep continuing as u intended it to be, and i will guarantee u some reviews! personally, those types of stories that continue after edward leaves, annoy me. but if the skills backing up the story are good, i cant help but like the story, u know? so even if u write a story like that, i would still like it cuz i think that ur a great writer. plus ur very creative so i dont doubt that u will probably add some shocking twists! _
windsilk chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
but i love this story! update it soon! don't leave me hanging here!
reader101 chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
YOU JUST HAVE TO WRITE MORE! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! PUH-LEASE UPDATE SOON!
Horrible.Souls chapter 9 . 6/19/2007

seriously, if you ignore this story and only write the edbelchangeohwelalala story i will write SO MANY FLAMES YOUR COMPUTER WILL CATH FIRE AND YOU WON"T BE ABLE TO UPDATE THAT STORY!

morale of the rant: don't stop this story.

XD
twilightprincess2010 chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
i really like this story plz finish it
zesty cyanide chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
wait!

butt

but i do like it! please dont discontinue itt!
PeachyKeenRainbowJellyBean chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
Oh my gosh no no no! Write my sweet writer write! I love this story, I just came across it today and it is the first story I've read on this that I think the characters are just right and not too different. I also love the storyline, the whole thing about Silly Bella being the most powerful vampire and whatnot and also all this scary stuff about the war and the Divine Whats Their Names! I so want the next one out now, or if that's not possible, as soon as can be please.

Love from Maddi

x
Alix.Natalie chapter 8 . 6/19/2007
NO! Don't be discouraged! This is a very good story, and, frankly, who cares if it's not the typical "Edward leaves Bella, Bella gets changes, yadda yadda..." Those stories get tedious after awhile. It's nice to read something different once in a thousand stories. It's enlightening to meet a mind that thinks different from the others...

PLEASE! Keep writting! (And you people LEAVE REVIEWS!)

(gets on knees and begs) Please keep writting... (begs some more)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »