Reviews for Unmasked
AliceCullen3 chapter 33 . 6/25/2014
LOVE IT!
Drarry Keeper chapter 33 . 1/8/2013
Hey, I know you guys finished this story years ago but I just found it and loved it. Great plot twists and such but was that really the ending? I wanted to see what happens. Also if u are still looking at this fic at all I wanted to bring up the fact chapter 25 no longer has words just the title. Anyway thanks for the entertainment Drarry Keeper
fix chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
there is no chapter 25, why?
galyardt chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
so cute
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 33 . 5/31/2012
Eeeeeeee! I can hardly wait for more!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 33 . 8/11/2011
I love this story so much but it has left me wondering if you are ever going to update and finish it? I hope you do soon.
SnowTigerQueen chapter 33 . 1/11/2011
I love this story. You made me laugh in every chapter. You did an amazing job at combining drama and comedy and i love how you portrayed all the characters. I also want to say thank you for giving me the chance to read your geniousness.
crocadile1986 chapter 33 . 12/9/2010
That not the end is it? It cant be!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 33 . 9/29/2010
Absolutely loving this story still! Can't wait for more so please please please update soon!

~Jess
TaiyoukaiKelly chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
Lol it's so hard for them to get a kiss. Y do I think it's funny?
AngelSigil chapter 33 . 6/25/2010
love this very funny
darkshapeoflight chapter 33 . 5/30/2010
Hey I was reading your story, I think is by far one of the best I'd ever read... why don't you keep writing it? you should keep going! please please please!

We'll be waiting for a next chapter soon...
MadamBlack chapter 17 . 1/1/2010
hey. i just finished reading "Bleeding Dragon" which is one of the reasons i started reading this story. and i have to notice that the scene where they are facing the bogart in ur story and then they are doing it in Bleeding Dragon is extremely the same. a lot of similarities in stories like the death of the snorkak (SP?) and... other things

abbie
MadamBlack chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
hey. i just started reading your story. i really like it. i am from the US and in the US a "butterfly kiss" is when someone blinks their eyelashes on someone cheeks. idk about in the UK tho. and an "eskimo kiss" is when two people rub noses together.

but i really like your story. i had to jump through hoops to get my password. i forgot it and that was like 3 e-mails ago i had the name under. i used to read fanfiction SOO much it became a problem, i read all the time. and then my parents freaked out when they realized what i was doing on the computer all day and took away all my internet priveleges. i wasn't even allowed to go on to research for school projects. had to go to the library. but since i started to go to college i started again. so... feel good.

abbie
sugarspoon chapter 33 . 12/16/2009
its awesome! X3 cant wait for the next chapter :P

by the way, what were the songs in chapter 29 and 31? or do you also have a songtext writing talent ;P

anyway, keep up the good writing and see you next chapter :P

(and yay for HarryDraco fluff! XD )