Reviews for Universal Heat Wave
Ealasaid Una chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
i don't think they should of done it. why because of being pressure too?
Ealasaid Una chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
why do they need to have sex? why can't they just wait until marriage?
katie chapter 11 . 1/12/2009
Love the emerson/jersey shout-out! I am from Jersey, and go to Emerson... so, awesome!
asxqwe123 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
love the reference to Colombe's role in MIB 2
spikeyhairgood chapter 11 . 7/4/2007
“When was the last time you guys got any?” The all stopped and stared at the TV, “That’s what I thought.” lol, funny funny. this chapter made me happy. this were kinda fixed. poor portman. ah, yes, love the sandlot and how you stuck it into the chapter. layla and charlie are cuties, excited to see where you take that. ah update soon.
Elyse Black chapter 11 . 7/3/2007
haha. nothing is wrong with being whipped. lmao, Benny. I love that movie.
Sphinx005 chapter 11 . 7/3/2007
what a cool few chapters, glad Charlie got his 'prey' (lack of better word, my brain is not functioning right now). Glad Luis & Aimee made up and Julie's still frustrating and she shouldn't think so much, but Portman is being cute (seriously Julie, who wouldn't want to take a shower with Dean Portman!) Can't wait for the update and sorry its taken so long to review!
Elyse Black chapter 10 . 6/30/2007
haha, wow.

i love how stuff works out, it's makes me happy.

good chapter.
Sara chapter 10 . 6/30/2007
I'm glad Aimee told Luis what happened instead of hiding it even longer. Hopefully things will turn out good bewteen them. I'm also glad they knew it was Derek and the Dominos, not Clapton solo :)
spikeyhairgood chapter 10 . 6/30/2007
“What?” He laughed. “Julie, I wanted to take a shower with you so that I could look at you naked again, it had nothing to do with,” he stopped, “Connie and Aimee right?” She nodded. He let out a joking sigh, “Those two put ideas into your head, never listen to them again, you hear me?” ah definitely an lol moment cause of freakin connie and aimee. but for some reason i'm frustrated with aimee about the derek thing. i now know how you feel about parker, mano. i'm a tad bit frustrated with luis about the telling her what to do thing, but i don't know, i would say something like that in the moment too. if i was a guy. lol layla and charlie? cute stuff man. love the whole going to college in boston thing too, it's perfecto. “Are you still allowed to wear my fist on your face Goldberg?” Julie teased back playfully. love it. update soon please
spikeyhairgood chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
aw man julie. and yeah, connie has a very weird thing knowing when people have sex. it's very odd, but very connie like. layla and charlie are cute, i'm really looking forward to what will happen with them.
Sara chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
Haha I love how Connie knows everything about boys, sex, etc. I hope things work out with Dean and Julie!
Elyse Black chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
ahh julie, you poor awkward child. she is killing me here.

i loved the girly chitchat.

waiting for more ]
Elyse Black chapter 8 . 6/16/2007
uh oh drama coming.

i like layla.
spikeyhairgood chapter 8 . 6/16/2007
man, already told you my take about derek's and how it's a bittersweet relationship. you know man, you know. charlie and layla are pretty cute though, i'm interested to see where that goes, and what will happen with them. poor luis '/ i really dislike that aimee is lying about that, even if it is in good reason. ah connie and guy having sex in this chapter. gotta say, not surprising in this story lol anywaay, update soon, loved this chapter.