Reviews for Proposing
mokimik chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
wow, very amusing to read! Though the line "Fred I Kill you!" was sort of bitter and ironic to read after Deathly Hallows...

Anyway, keep writing!

x-mokimik-x
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Loved it. Wonderful, I think I'm going to favorite it. I loved it.
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
absolutely hilarious, loved it!
wildserenity09 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Thanks for writing, its really cheered me up, I couldn't stop laughing its a great fic. Thanks again
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
*must not laugh and look stupid, must not laugh and look stupid*

Oh that's just fantastic! Fred and George scarred for life, Fred yelling, "Ronnikins! Save me!", Bill being murderous, Ron thanking Harry seriously, Fred and Bill fighting in the snow and yelling 'rape', sulky Charlie, Harry telling Ron his knee's wet, everyone's different reactions, Ginny smacking George and Harry's parting shot. XD!
A Dash of Yellow chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This is amazing and I love you for it.
Fornax chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Most people try to downplay just how insane the Weasley's must be. Good job on taking the more difficult route!
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
buwahahahahaha that was by far the best ron proposing to hermione story i've ever read! and you've pefectally captured how things go in a big family when everyone gets to gether and/or a big event happens!
three broomsticks chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
i thought that was greatly amazingly super fan-bloody-tasticly good! well doen!
SomedayEngland chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This made me laugh several times. I think that you wrote the characters very well. Plenty of Weasley family chaos. :)
SisterBear chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
You know, I know I've read this fic before and I was sure that I had reviewed it. Anyways, I loved this fic! It was so very cute and I love the way you portrayed Fred and George! It was great!

~SisterBear~

P.S. By the way, I worte this Fic called Night by the Lake: The Journey to a Proposal. I don't know if you've read it before but I think you might like it. If you dou read it, could you please review it for me? Thanks!
serindraxx chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
i love it. its one of my favorites!

~Serindraxx~
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Bit fast maybe. But really amusing. Like the way you write Harry especially, he get to be funny! Amusing little fic. Good job!
ChellChellSEA chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Aww, that was great. I think it describes the Weasley chaos surrounding a purprosal, perfectly. :)
hbthegr8 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Er, Ron…are you aware your brothers are tumbling around in the snow out there? Normally I wouldn’t notice, only one of them was just screaming rape…

i thought i'd let you know that this line had me laughing for AGES.

great fic, by the way.